• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
A shiny new transfer thread.

We definitely need a RWB in January, and preferably a striker who is good in the air.

A right wing back if Ofosu-Ayeh is still not ready. And if he isn't by then (or close to) then we are in Silvio territory. Talking of which - he's still a free agent...

I'd say that our needs, in order, go:

1. RWB
2. ST
3. CB
4. CM

I reckon we will only sign 2 players in January. RWB and a striker

I wouldn't say we need a CB Alan

Miranda
Coady
Batth
Boly
Hause

We are fine there

I think we will sign only a striker. But it will be a knockout striker.

I wouldn't say we need a CB Alan

Miranda
Coady
Batth
Boly
Hause

We are fine there

If I'm being brutally honest Boly is the only one of those I'd bet money on being a success at the next level. Hause and Miranda maybe. Batth and Coady, I doubt it.

It's not critical for this winter hence being my 3rd priority, but I would definitely take another one near Boly's level.

Agree with Alan, I'd be looking for a centre half with an eye on the Premier League. And obviously a rwb and a forward

Isn't Alfred a modern day version and as close as this coach will go to signing a destroyer.

Not for me, he's a box-to-box player who is much better with the ball and driving forwards than doing the dirty defensive work. Granted I've only seen him live twice but I didn't think he was very good tackling or reading the game. Saiss is far better at this.

Not for me, he's a box-to-box player who is much better with the ball and driving forwards than doing the dirty defensive work. Granted I've only seen him live twice but I didn't think he was very good tackling or reading the game. Saiss is far better at this.

I was thinking more in individual terms as a player capable of putting early pressure on an opposition player who was having to much of an influence. Thus destroying rather than creating.

I was thinking more in individual terms as a player capable of putting early pressure on an opposition player who was having to much of an influence. Thus destroying rather than creating.

I don't think he reds the game well enough to do that.

Abubakar please

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Very little chance of that now.
Yes very unlikely but don't spoil the dream! I think the Berb is a free agent too.

Yes very unlikely but don't spoil the dream! I think the Berb is a free agent too.

Signed for a club in India IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back