• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

pc-gaming.jpg

Don't like the GTA games. Never have.

FIFA's ok but I wouldn't buy it.

Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist?

Never played it but it looks meh, yep love em, s'alright I suppose, not pkayed Blacklist but I liked a previous Splinter Cell game. Deus X looks similar but better though.

Watch Dogs is going to be a fucking amazing game from what I've seen, Battlefield 4 is a shoe in for pre order for me and I do love me some Splinter Cell although I can't be arsed to install UPlay.

Just thought I'd post the full list of B3h's Starter Steam pack, now I'm on my PC-

Bit Runner 2
Borderlands 2
Capsized
Deus Ex HR
Dirt 3
Lego LOTR
Mark of the Ninja
Metro 2033
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Peggle Extreme
Pinball FX 2
Rayman Origins
Sonic Allstar Racing
System Shock 2
The Witcher 2
Your Doodles Are Bugged
Zombie Driver HD

Steam love me now.

This is my final buy list from the Steam sale:

Castle Crashers
Darksiders
Darksiders II
Darksiders II Season Pass
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Deadlight
Dishonored
Just Cause
Just Cause II
Metro 2033
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Prototype 2
Rage
Remember Me
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Don't think I missed any.

Prototype 2 is a very good game much better than the 1st. How much you pay for it?

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 arrived from eBay today. Enjoyed the first one despite the shitty reviews it got. I have beer ready to quaff and a home made chilli concarne to devour first. Fridays can be cool.

Nice Booz!

And James I've never played it! Don't think I will ever bother either.

Can it really be as much fun as scoring a 40 yarder with Thiago Silva on Fifa? I don't know.

It's a really fun game B3h you just need to get into the story which takes a little bit, definately not a game of year candidate but if you get it cheap its worth it.

Shit sorry, I meant FM... Hence comparing it to Fifa.

Shit sorry, I meant FM... Hence comparing it to Fifa.

Same applies to be honest.

Fifa is good but can piss me off especially when the opposition defends likes mad and scores in the 90th minute.

Enjoying my rich vein of form on B3 atm, last 2 rounds I've had at least double kills than deaths #vet

No idea with B3 but keep it up!

The only things that FM and FIFA have in common are that both have footballs in them. From a gameplay perspective the two aren't remotely similar. I like and play both.

Having said that if you hate simulation, strategy, or management games, yeah it may not be for you.

The only things that FM and FIFA have in common are that both have footballs in them. From a gameplay perspective the two aren't remotely similar. I like and play both.

Having said that if you hate simulation, strategy, or management games, yeah it may not be for you.

Possibly where I was going with this yeah - Don't know if I'd be into a Sim game really.

Or even if I was and loved it, I'd rather not risk losing more of my spare time :icon_lol:

Or even if I was and loved it, I'd rather not risk losing more of my spare time :icon_lol:

Yeah I won't be buying FM14 for this reason. :icon_mrgreen:

Back