• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

you got a good deal then :D

Rock Band 3 was a pretty good game especially with the real guitar.

Which I still have! The Fender Squier, not the plastic buttony Mustang.

Imagine was on Rock Band? Jesus wept!

Rock Band 3 had a keyboard? Yowsers!

images

Rocksmith 2014 looks damn good especially with the custom backing track.

Really hoping this comes to Ps4.

It moved to In Building today, but they've emailed me to say they've finished that already and it's awaiting testing. I might get it for the weekend if they're quick but I imagine it'll be early next week now.

You may just get it, it flies through the final stages mate and delivery is next day once it's marked dispatched.

Well jel. It's gonna be a fuckin monster!

Although, I have received my £36 quad-core processor, so watch your backs!

Is it a reet bad-boy then, this 'ere new PC?

I love it when I get a new powerful PC.
I buy one about every 7 years. The one I bought in 2011 is still running games on the best graphic settings.
PC Gaming is so exciting. Only 14 Steam games to complete.........

Downloaded Spartacus: Legends last night as it's still free on XBL. I was delighted to discover it's based on the Starz TV series.

It's fucking hilarious. Not exactly great in terms of depth or gameplay, but hearing the occasional shouts of 'by Jupiter's Cock!' and advice on the screen saying 'block your opponent's attacks unless you want cock severed from balls' did make me titter. :icon_lol: I'm on the boss fight on the main Ludus and it's Oenomaus who is NAILS.

OenomausSV.jpg

For free, it's worth a go just for comedy value.

I love it when I get a new powerful PC.
I buy one about every 7 years. The one I bought in 2011 is still running games on the best graphic settings.
PC Gaming is so exciting. Only 14 Steam games to complete.........

What, on your list or on Steam? Haha

I've got 50 games to complete on Steam, I'm only even remotely close to finishing one of them, Bioshock Infinite. Grid 2 and DiRT 3 have had a fair chunk taken out of them too but are nowhere near finished.

Back