• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

All look the same price as earlier to me. Certainly Tomb Raider, Dishonoured and Bioshock Infinite.

Not long until the Steam Christmas Sale! That's always good for some great deals!!

Picked up five games, which is a pretty good haul for me. Glad it's over though as my wallet couldn't take much more.

I played prison Architect at my mates, not really worth it to be honest I'm glad I didn't buy it in the sale.

Why anyone would pay $30 for a game in alpha is beyond me.

You guys must have gotten it cheaper than we did... It was definitely somewhere double digits, maybe $20 not $30.

Either way, paying for a game in alpha = mind boggled

It maybe in Alpha but they need to make it a lot better otherwise it's a pointlessly boring game.

Yeah I thought, watching the trailer before knowing it was alpha, that it looked like an elaborate cell phone game that would give a few minutes of entertainment... then I saw the price and bugs and shut the window.

I typically like the build games, so good to know that this one is to be skipped.

We need another Rollercoaster tycoon now that is the best build game ever.

I don't think I'd ever buy anything on Steam unless it was on sale, I now have loads to get me through to the next one!

We need another Rollercoaster tycoon now that is the best build game ever.

As soon as it went 3D it lost its charm for me. I still play RT2 regularly.

RT2 took hours of my time but I did enjoy the RT3 P.o.v and chain lift cheat.

PS3 + 360 + 9 games + rock band wireless keyboard traded in today in GAME. £215 to go on my Steam wallet!

It seems like a lot at the moment but when you break it down you may have been ripped off a little.

Not really. I double checked everything on eBay to see whether it was worth selling stuff separately and I only saved 2 games to put on there.

P.S. The 25% was only on software not hardware.

4 of them were the three Rock Band games and Guitar Hero 5, which are all worth a pittance.

Back