• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I didn't like DiRT 3 at all... bought it brand new and it's been collecting dust since the first 30 minutes I played. Controls too wonky.

I finished The Last of Us last night - it could easily be one of my five favourite films...

I really want to play that but I'm not buying a Playstation just for it.

I'm still after a few, including:

A car game - Grid 1, Grid 2, Dirt 3, Burnout Paradise Ultimate

Lego Harry Potter 1 and 2

Just in time! 14 mins left.

I still want Grid 2 to go on a decent % though, looks excellent visually.

Assassins Creed 2 free for Gold members for a limited time only. A decent game and well worth the download Im sure.

Just in time! 14 mins left.

I still want Grid 2 to go on a decent % though, looks excellent visually.

Glad you grabbed DiRT 3 in time, it's well worth that price. And Grid 2 is a gorgeous looking game, especially the replays.

Assassins Creed 2 free for Gold members for a limited time only. A decent game and well worth the download Im sure.

When does that expire?

Waiting for a Hard Drive for the Xbox to arrive (should be here by Monday)

Original 360? The white one?

Latest one. My Elite died a few months ago after nearly 6 years of loyal service and I replaced it with just a 4Gb version. So just topping that up to 320 now that I am about to start using it again

Latest one. My Elite died a few months ago after nearly 6 years of loyal service and I replaced it with just a 4Gb version. So just topping that up to 320 now that I am about to start using it again

I was going to say you could have mine if you needed it quickly mate. Never mind, can't even give this old shit away!

What size HDD is it Booz? I've only got a 20GB Xbox.

You can take the hard drive out of the old Xbox hard drive cases and stick it in the Slim.

Glad you grabbed DiRT 3 in time, it's well worth that price. And Grid 2 is a gorgeous looking game, especially the replays.

I will be getting it but only if it goes into some kind of decent sale before the 22nd.

You can take the hard drive out of the old Xbox hard drive cases and stick it in the Slim.

Yep, that's what I did when my old elite died. You can get the HD adapter to fit the new one for like $5 off amazon. Disassembling the original HD case takes some specialty tools, but if you don't have them on hand a hammer works just as well.

Back