• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I will get it just to get Wolves out of league one and back to the promised land.

Enjoying my rich vein of form on B3 atm, last 2 rounds I've had at least double kills than deaths #vet

Fucking add me on Origin bunghole, we'll do some Close Quarters Conquest.

Bargain Boozy, hope you enjoy it. I gotta say though the story is a little tedious.

Spartacus is fucking hilarious. It's pretty bloody awful but definitely worth a download for the comedy value.

Boozad. I've searched for wanderer89 on BattleLog but can't find you.

Nah you won't, said before in the thread I think, I'm using my brothers version of it as I don't have it. I'll add you on his.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 arrived from eBay today. Enjoyed the first one despite the shitty reviews it got. I have beer ready to quaff and a home made chilli concarne to devour first. Fridays can be cool.

TFU 2 is really, really good fun. The plot is way better than that of the prequel and I've got through the first 4 levels in one sitting. Some BIG monsters to kill too. They've added a few new force moves and the enemies are varied enough to keep your attention.

I love Star Wars and this is the best Star Wars game I've played in terms of action and pulling off some pretty awesome moves. Oh, and you can do the Jedi Mind Trick on certain enemies meaning they either top themselves or start shooting at fellow troops.

It cost me £7. Well worth it for that.

Anyone in the market for Starvoid or Prime World: Defenders? I've got two 66% off coupons that are about to expire. Yours if you want them.

edit -- also been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 if anyone wants to co-op for DLC or major boss killing

Just got Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third The Full Package (DLC), Dead Island GOTY all for $5 thanks to a Humble Bundle.

Just got Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third The Full Package (DLC), Dead Island GOTY all for $5 thanks to a Humble Bundle.

I was just coming on here to say that - someone online told me about it and I went straight for it! :D

Crackdown and Dead Rising 2 are free for Xbox Live Gold users this month. Excellent news - I've not played either, but really enjoyed DR1 (shite save system excepted).

Crackdown is available now, DR2 on the 16th.

evolution.jpg

That's quite cool. My consoles (in order):

Game Boy
Sega Mega Drive
Playstation
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Xbox
Xbox 360
Playstation 3
Nintendo Wii

Out of all of those, only my Xbox 360 remains.

Sega Master System II
PlayStation
PlayStation II

My sisters have a NES and my girlfriend has a Wii. All remain...

For anyone who 1) is a nerd and 2) has Borderlands 2, the Tiny Tina DLC is simply... amazing.

Hmm, I've had...

NES
Genesis
N64
Saturn
Dreamcast
PSOne
Xbox 360 Elite
Wii
PS3
Xbox 360 Slim

Game Boy Advance