• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Battlefield 3 multiplayer is a cunt anyway, I've nearly smashed stuff up because of it. I'm so shit.

Goddamn I am not in the mood for this shit... tired of elitest gamer snobs. Was playing TF2 Mann Up and had some random guy enter a few rounds in, instantly starts berating me over my load out and positioning (I was messing around between rounds), cussing at me, calling me nub, etc. Tell him to fuck himself and leave. Join another game, get vote kicked because I lost one stack of money when I was a demo watching mid entire time? Ugh, whatever. Over it. Back to single player. Not gonna be treated like a fucking clueless idiot by a bunch of fucking assholes. Can't tolerate this shit right now.

Goddamn I am not in the mood for this $#@!... tired of elitest gamer snobs. Was playing TF2 Mann Up and had some random guy enter a few rounds in, instantly starts berating me over my load out and positioning (I was messing around between rounds), cussing at me, calling me nub, etc. Tell him to $#@! himself and leave. Join another game, get vote kicked because I lost one stack of money when I was a demo watching mid entire time? Ugh, whatever. Over it. Back to single player. Not gonna be treated like a $#@!ing clueless idiot by a bunch of $#@!ing assholes. Can't tolerate this $#@! right now.

I generally say that, beyond RTS games, I don't play team online games unless I'm playing with a good number of friends.

Also, $7.50 for Dark Souls has been an absolute steal thus far.

Just picked up Sleeping Dogs and Metro 2033 for a tenner too, you can't beat that.

Wow I was raging last night... :icon_lol:

Normally not a problem in multiplayer, just between the vodka and the assholery playing one of my favorite games (that I'm quite good at) had me... annoyed.

Wow I was raging last night... :icon_lol:

Normally not a problem in multiplayer, just between the vodka and the assholery playing one of my favorite games (that I'm quite good at) had me... annoyed.

You were playing Football Manager.....

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition is £2.49 on Steam. If you haven't got it, get it at that price as it's a phenomenal game and that's an absolute steal.

I have never ever played FM. FIFA and PES yes.

You were playing Football Manager.....

Believe it or not, it's possible to open more than one game at a night. Quit spying on me! ; ) I was playing TF2.

Speaking of, if anyone ever wants to play, let me know. I'm normally down for TF2, NS2, LFD2, CS:GO, etc.

I was kidding man and yes I'm stalking you on Steam.

Just joined the Steam group, I'm wolvesforpromotion (quite possibly the worst name ever but I couldn't think of anything else, but in my defence, the season I chose that, we got promoted and won the league!)

Back