• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I think the sales between the UK and US have diverged.

Anywho, LA Noire currently up for $5. Worth it?

Tomb Raider at £7.49. Got to get that at that price if you don't have it.

Universe Sandbox is only $2 for anyone who's into space stuff. It's pretty complex but there are a number of pre-set scenarios that are pretty awesome to watch.

edit -- oops I'm dumb, that's the vote currently up, nm...

Just uninstalled FM so there's no temptation to play it and miss out on other games I've yet to complete (LA Noire/Walking Dead)

EDIT: Hmm, what to get, Tomb Raider or Payday?

I've played Tomb Raider on the XBox 360, brilliant game and a nice little touch at the end to the first game too :) On a random note, has anyone on here played the Civilization games? Got the third one two days ago, effing addicted!!

I've got Civ 5, dont think i've ever completed a game though, always end up getting a bit bored of it and starting again.

Know where you're coming from Mark, when I had the second game I only ever completed one game! And you won't regret it Bear!

I have so far purchased:

Borderlands 2 - I'd never actually seen what the BL games were like, and when I did - Looks brill! Going to start properly on it soon.

The Witcher 2 - Had it in my wishlist so 100% had to get it for last nights ridiculously low price!

BIT:TRIP Runner - Just a saft platform game - quite addicting and a good quick-play game.

Zombie Driver HD - Another saft game, this time a very addicting zombie-driver-killer. I like it!

Kid in a candy shop. ^_^

Back