• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Thanks for that link.

Grabbed another 2-

Metro 2033
System Shock 2

30000747.jpg

System shock 2 is golden game.Beware. It is rather difficult compared to modern games =)

System shock 2 is golden game.Beware. It is rather difficult compared to modern games =)

I got it because it was very cheap, it's an old game, and looks jumpy !

I have so far purchased:

Borderlands 2 - I'd never actually seen what the BL games were like, and when I did - Looks brill! Going to start properly on it soon.

I have the first one I like to play with someone I know online and I love it despite a bit of lag sometimes - my friend says the second one is even better :)

haven't seen anything I really want to buy on the steam sale however I am happy to keep playing football manager.

Bought Payday for £7.49, thoroughly enjoying it, it's something different, and the fact that it's team orientated makes it even better. Act like a dick and do everything yourself = fail.

If you haven't got Fallout New Vegas then I suggest you buy it NOW.
Just under £3 for 100's of hours of top class gaming.

If you haven't got Fallout New Vegas then I suggest you buy it NOW.
Just under £3 for 100's of hours of top class gaming.

and the 100 hours is just the story. I reckon if you are dedicated you can have at least 200 hours of play time.

and the 100 hours is just the story. I reckon if you are dedicated you can have at least 200 hours of play time.

This is true. It's works out at about a tenth of one pence an hour. Where else can you get better entertainment value?

Picked up Deadlight for £2.49, finally one I voted for won and it looks like a great little game. Also got Remember Me for £17.99, I've had that on my wishlist since pre-release so it was really good to see that one go on sale.

Picked up Deadlight for £2.49, finally one I voted for won and it looks like a great little game. Also got Remember Me for £17.99, I've had that on my wishlist since pre-release so it was really good to see that one go on sale.

Boozad - Let me know what Remember Me is like....thanks.

desperate people

Pretty much. Little excuse for piracy these days, except for impatient jackoffs who have to play it the second it comes out but won't fork over the $60. I'm on a permanent 6-18 month lag where I won't buy anything brand new and always buy them on sale on steam. Games are so cheap, easily accessed, and in such large quantity these days that there is absolutely no reason for anyone over the age of 13 to pirate.

And this is coming from someone who used to captain his own fleet of ships... :icon_lol:

Somali T3ch.... :D

No excuses for pirating games anymore in my eyes if you have the money to fork out the cost.

Steam sale is killing me, so far Grid 2, Arkham City and NBA 2K13.

I only realised recently that I can use a controller with my laptop and plug it into my tv if I want to so as long as it runs them I can get 'console' games for my laptop.

I've joined the group btw, my name on there is phil1730 for some reason...

Back