• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I think I've only ever had even kills/deaths once, that's the best I've done. I'm just trying to work my way through the unlocks and assignments really, anything beyond that is a bonus.

Probably the best idea, get the better guns, stands you in better stead then.

I hope so, there were two instances yesterday that really pissed me off. I got on a roof and was picking off enemy soldiers on the ground when a chopper came past, the pilot parachuted onto the roof and I emptied a full clip of 20 rounds into him. He got his gun out and shot me twice as I was reloading and I was dead. Same map, spotted a group of five by a flag so I snuck into the building and started shooting them. Lay down to reload and started shooting again, this time on reload one came up to the window and shot me once. Dead. I gave up then as it just seemed a waste of time.

I caved and bought Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded from Amazon using the 15% off code. Ended up around £11.40 instead of the £15.00 on Steam.

Portal 2 for £3.74 is a billy bargain if you've never played it before. Brilliant brilliant game.

I hope so, there were two instances yesterday that really pissed me off. I got on a roof and was picking off enemy soldiers on the ground when a chopper came past, the pilot parachuted onto the roof and I emptied a full clip of 20 rounds into him. He got his gun out and shot me twice as I was reloading and I was dead. Same map, spotted a group of five by a flag so I snuck into the building and started shooting them. Lay down to reload and started shooting again, this time on reload one came up to the window and shot me once. Dead. I gave up then as it just seemed a waste of time.

That is just awful, does sound like a lag switch is being used, as for the bloke who popped up the window, just sounds like terrible luck, sometimes you're the person popping up the window, sometimes not, had it a few times, it is incredibly annoying.

I think K/M is actually easier in FPS mode than a controller to be honest.

That's because it is, in a quite factual manner. :D I actually get incredibly annoyed playing FPS's on console so I simply refuse to do it anymore.

Beat Hotline Miami over the weekend... what a weird little game. Pretty fun though, and only takes a few hours to finish.

That's because it is, in a quite factual manner. :D I actually get incredibly annoyed playing FPS's on console so I simply refuse to do it anymore.

I bet Langers would disagree. In fact I bet the millions of hardcore console gamers out there would perish the thought of using K/M combo.

In fact I bet the millions of hardcore console gamers out there would perish the thought of using K/M combo.

I was one of them, been using controllers for years, then even when I started PC gaming I used the controller, but I was getting killed left, right and centre, so decided to give K/M a blast, although they're uncomfortable (got some shit wireless Acer ones, but have ordered a new K/M so they should arrive soon) I haven't looked back, improved tremendously.

Yeah, wireless K/M don't really work well with gaming (or not at all in the case of the Microsoft Wireless 3000 kb) so I bought a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard and a Gigabyte M6900 gaming mouse. Loads better.

Yeah, wireless K/M don't really work well with gaming (or not at all in the case of the Microsoft Wireless 3000 kb) so I bought a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard and a Gigabyte M6900 gaming mouse. Loads better.

Yeah, it's constantly dropping for a couple of seconds or indefinitely in some cases and I have to reboot the PC. Gonna get me the Sidewinder keyboard, and ordered the Logitech G300 mouse, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I'm like with a better K/M.

I bet Langers would disagree. In fact I bet the millions of hardcore console gamers out there would perish the thought of using K/M combo.

And Langers, along with millions of so called "hardcore" console gamers, would be wrong. ;)

Gareth Bale will be in the cover of Fifa 14 with Messi

Really getting tired of Messi on the covers. There are other players. Bale is a good shout.

Really getting tired of Messi on the covers. There are other players. Bale is a good shout.

Not if he's doing that shite 'heart' celebration it won't be.

We certainly agree on that, but thankfully most of the fifa covers have been action poses. What's the heart bit all about anyway?

I wonder who ours will be... Maybe Dempsey... though last year they broke away from their usual format.

They decided against Dean Saunders and Chris Samba then?

Sega got there first

972194_10151709483509443_88351830_n.jpg

Back