• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Why would you play Skyrim all over again on a new platform?

Better performance, I s'pose.

Would love to have one of Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite, but I can't bring myself to drop that kind of cash, even at 50% off.

Why would you play Skyrim all over again on a new platform?

Definitely. I love the game, it was all I played for fifteen months on the XBox but when I started adding the DLC in it started to get glitchy, then my console graphics died and had to be repaired, then more DLC and more glitchiness... It all took the edge off it for me in the end and I hated being called Prisoner.

At least starting again with a nicer looking game, the chance to modify and correct glitches and bags of choice for in-game mods I'd still enjoy it. I wouldn't bollock through the first hundred hours like I did on the XBox either as I'd know what I was doing from the beginning.

I MUST return to Skyrim soon. My god that game is utterly immense.

Fair enough. I have a hard time playing through those large world games more than once. I guess I'm the weirdo in that respect though; I simply can't spend 100's of hours in a single game.

I was bored last night, so went off to dig out my Steam account so I could put FM12 on my laptop.

Didn't really do anything other than use the editor to slightly change West Brom........now in masses of debt, set to Amateur status........oh and their only member of staff is their new manager Dean Saunders.

Childish I know, but it made 30 minutes of my life a slight laugh.

Best vote of the Steam sale so far:

Bioshock: Infinite
Tomb Raider
Skyrim Legendary Edition (includes Hearthfire, Dawnguard & Dragonborn)
I thought this was a repeat of an earlier vote? I definitely remember those three grouped together on the main page. Maybe it was in the Daily or Flash deals after their main sales.

Today I bought the Deus Ex Collection for £4.49. Good price for what you get and I've not played those games before but looked my sort of games.

Oh and PC ordered today. Hope it's ready in time for next Thu/Fri when I'm off work.

I was bored last night, so went off to dig out my Steam account so I could put FM12 on my laptop.

Didn't really do anything other than use the editor to slightly change West Brom........now in masses of debt, set to Amateur status........oh and their only member of staff is their new manager Dean Saunders.

Childish I know, but it made 30 minutes of my life a slight laugh.

I do miss Cunts Corner - sign players I hate, fine them every week for doing nothing whatsoever and crank the training up to max so they're fucked. John McGinlay was a regular visitor to Cunts Corner back in the day.

Bioshock, Call of Duty, Skyrim etc, pah!!, i've just reached level 63 on Candy Crush Saga!

Nothing particularly enticing today.

I thought this was a repeat of an earlier vote? I definitely remember those three grouped together on the main page. Maybe it was in the Daily or Flash deals after their main sales.

Today I bought the Deus Ex Collection for £4.49. Good price for what you get and I've not played those games before but looked my sort of games.

Oh and PC ordered today. Hope it's ready in time for next Thu/Fri when I'm off work.

Human Revolution is a brilliant game. It's a lottery when your PC will be ready mate, but once it gets through pre-production it literally flies through build, test and QC. You'll get regular emails when the status changes anyway.

T3ch told me about "Universe Sandbox" and it sounds actually really fun. At £2.99 I may get it.

1. Get back from work
2. Notice half my Wishlist is in today's sale
3. Spunk away!!!

What £15 + games are people watching hoping for a cheeky -75er ?

Mark of the Ninja is apparently very good and only £3 at the moment.

I just started it the other day. S'ok so far.

I have to say the Crysis games look awesome. Not gonna bother with 2, but I've seen 3 for £9.58 online. That's a bit tempting. Will probably wait for the new PC to get here first.

Back