• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Is it actually best to do what Langers said and have a 'PC gaming' or 'Steam' thread

Is it actually best to do what Langers said and have a 'PC gaming' or 'Steam' thread

We should kidnap his Xbox and force him to join the best gaming platform and the best gaming community in the world.....

Drat. Nothing good on offer today.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Collector's Edition isn't bad for £5/$7.50, I just picked it up. I got Darksiders for £4 as well as I couldn't do two days of a Steam sale without buying anything.

Yeah it's just a sales talk at the moment, games are multi platform after all :)

Anyone want my vote on this poll? Ever seen any really close polls? i.e 1%

Nah, not really. PC doesn't interest me at all with the cost of the initial outlay and continual updating etc. and I've a lot of friends on XBL which suits me fine.

I like FM but couldn't justify the cost of a decent PC to play it.

We've got a laptop but its not used for games. Even if it was, when I'm playing games, my wife is normally on the laptop.

Fair enough, with some luck you will be on the next gen of consoles.

Eventually but money will dictate when that happens! Happy with my 360 at the mo!

Nah, not really. PC doesn't interest me at all with the cost of the initial outlay and continual updating etc. I like FM but couldn't justify the cost of a decent PC to play it.

I don't really understand all of this since on the surface you appear to be quite mistaken, but fair enough to picking a platform. If you ever get the itch to give PC gaming a shot happy to give any info.

Eventually but money will dictate when that happens! Happy with my 360 at the mo!

Let me know if you want any cheap games mate, I doubt I'll have use for mine any more.

I just had a goalkeeper complain he "is not entirely comfortable playing in his current position and would prefer to feature elsewhere in the team".

?????????????

Battlefield 3 £7.49 - registers on Origin. That's one hell of a deal, especially if you pick the DLC up cheap off eBay.

Use 20% off code GFDJUL20UK, should bring it down to £6.

It's not Origin, it's Gamefly. Click the link and you'd see. It just registers on Origin.

I won't ever buy off anything but Steam. Origin is a POS and standalone services/downloads are a pain in the butt to manage.

Back