• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

EDIT: Sorry I want Borderlands 2 AND Far Cry 3 hehe.

Can't decide if I want Bioshock Infinity or not... I wasn't impressed by the first two and $30 is still a chunk by my standards.

Can't decide if I want Bioshock Infinity or not... I wasn't impressed by the first two and $30 is still a chunk by my standards.

It's a decent game but you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

I voted for Farcry 3... still won't buy it at $24 though.

Not too impressed with today's deals. Really hoping MK9 gets a discount this week.

Yep, a very uninspiring offering there to start off with. I would have gone for Dark but I can get it cheaper off Shop To already.

This whole steam cards thing is stupid

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is currently $10. Worth it?

I want Crash Bandicoot, there is nothing of it on Steam though.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is currently $10. Worth it?

My mate used to play it quite a lot. Looked a lot of fun having police cars chase you while you race your rivals.

I haven't even installed it yet but I will do yeah.

I got Borderlands 2, looks awesome and I never really realised what it was like.

A good tip I read this morning:

Another Steam Sale tip - wait a couple of hours and check Amazon.com as they generally pricematch. Why bother? Steam's US prices are usually better. And there's also a 15% off code you can apply. Enter "Gooncave" during checkout. Just got Juarez Gunslinger for £5.60ish compared to £8 on the UK Steam store.

I just checked Tomb Raider and it was $17.49. With the 15% off that made it £9.97. The UK Steam store has it at £14.99.

I bought the Rocksmith digital download off Amazon.com last month. All you do is change your delivery address to a US address (I used the Google headquarters) and they then send you the Steam code via email or in your order history after you've bought it.

Oh and Game are getting in on the action too.

They are giving a 25% bonus on trade-ins if you take it as Steam credit instead of store credit.

I'm seriously tempted to take my 360 and my few remaining games down!

Back