• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The one thing I will say about them is they so some quite decent walkthroughs of some games, especially the lego games.

Yeah, some of them are tremendous. But I can't believe you need to resort to a walkthrough for a Lego game????!

I used one for the first Lego Harry Potter where I couldn't find the final collectible on the level where harry is doing the underwater stuff against Viktor Krum. The final piece of shield where you have to get at the eye of the giant squid/ octopus to move the bugger out of the way. After a week of not being able to complete it I got rather pissed off. So I took a look on IGN and then checked up on other lego games, which were very comprehensively dealt with.

The walkthrough of original Bioshock on there is perfect as well. Welcome to 100% completion should you want it, rather than just finishing the game.

I'm not knocking the walk through's they do. I just dislike their reviews.

Plus Greg Miller is a complete arse.

I don't tend to read their reviews tbh. XBox 360 gamer and magazines like that seem to be a very fair and unbiased review so I tend to look there if I am unsure.

Anyone fancy using one of these?

emperor1510.png
emperor200.png

MWE Lab Products

Picked up my copy of AC III and played through the first couple of sequences that ease you in gently. It looks beautiful and plays slightly differently to AC II (may not be different to Revelations or Brotherhood though), the controls seem very intuitive to me and should hopefully make for smooth and easy combat and free running. I love the setting and the recreation of 18th century Boston is superb. Think I'm going to enjoy it!

Footage of the updated Nuketown map for Black Ops 2. I can hear the cries of 'fucking shit map - why does everyone choose this fucking map? It's fucking shit. Fuck this!' already.

Ah the memories of that map in Black Ops where I got 86 kills, 2 dogs, 2 chopper gunners and slaughtered pretty much everyone constantly. I hated it most of the time though.......

The map was the smallest and the most fun at times so I can see why people like it.

I dont see the point in it. Surely hardcore COD players want new maps not rehashed shit.

I dont see the point in it. Surely hardcore COD players want new maps not rehashed shit.

It's only a free extra map if you pre-order the game. It can be quite cool to get old favourite maps again though - sadly, Nuketown certainly isn't one of mine!!

Just completed Assassin's Creed 3, will be traded in for NFS:MW, can see what people have been saying about shit ending, comparing it to ME3, as for the actual game, good, but not the best, my favourite still has to be AC2, much more fun and an altogether better storyline. I HATE having to run from one end of the fucking map to the other, and you have to run due to there being no horses! You must spend around 2-3 hours on it just running from place to place, takes the piss.

Just completed Assassin's Creed 3, will be traded in for NFS:MW, can see what people have been saying about shit ending, comparing it to ME3, as for the actual game, good, but not the best, my favourite still has to be AC2, much more fun and an altogether better storyline. I HATE having to run from one end of the fucking map to the other, and you have to run due to there being no horses! You must spend around 2-3 hours on it just running from place to place, takes the piss.
Pfft. You could just open your map and fast travel to the map's exit. Then go through it once you get there. Saves you from having to walk anywhere in the homestead and frontier.

I'm thinking about getting Nfs: Most wanted for the Vita apparently it is the same as the console version so it has my interest but I've got to get a platinum on WWE 13 before sinking my teeth into NFS. Also I have finally completed Little big planet vita which was quite difficult in the end.

Pfft. You could just open your map and fast travel to the map's exit. Then go through it once you get there. Saves you from having to walk anywhere in the homestead and frontier.

I did, I fast tracked to Frontier, but it wouldn't let me fast track anywhere else, so I had to run lol.

Is Ac III over hyped or worth me parting with £40?

I've finished the main story and still can't put it down. I'm having a blast back-tracking to get collectibles for once.

Is Ac III over hyped or worth me parting with £40?

I'm completely loving it. I'm only up to sequence 5, but it is highly enjoyable. But, I can see how some people would get annoyed by the story as there are a good number of cut-scenes, which I don't mind at all as I like games where the story is important, but if that sort of thing bothers you it might not be the game for you.

Back