• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm getting Medal of Honor and Forza this Friday and black ops. And I'm getting a wii u for Xmas.

I can't believe it's been about a year since my PS3 gave up on me and I still haven't repaired it. This is coming from someone who used to be quite a hardcore gamer. I guess women and booze have replaced gaming in my life *sigh*

I can't believe it's been about a year since my PS3 gave up on me and I still haven't repaired it. This is coming from someone who used to be quite a hardcore gamer. I guess women and booze have replaced gaming in my life *sigh*

Gaming has replaced women and booze in my life........

Yeah thinking about it my post isn't completely accurate either, it should read my right hand instead of women.

Against my better judgement I pre-ordered Black Ops II today... Also pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III which looks rather tasty, even though I haven't played Revelations or Brotherhood. Oh, and Bioshock Infinite which looks like it could be stupendous.

Bioshock Infinite just needs to get its shit together and come out already. It was supposed to have been out by now. People have literally had it pre-ordered for 2 years at this point.

ACIII is going to be glorious. You can skip Revelations for sure. There isn't much to it. Brotherhood is good if you really liked ACII a lot.

Haven't played Medal of Honor yet but it got a bad review on IGN. Just 4/10.

Played 2 races on Forza Horizon and I absolutely love it. Love the style, the handling everything.

Brotherhood is great - but I would say that as an Ancient Rome geek.

I've got Revelations but I've hardly touched it. ACIII certainly appeals though.

In preparation for AC III on Wednesday I have restarted AC II, having never completed it on my previous play through. I forgot how good a game this was. AC III looks like it could be even better. Wayhey!

MoH is a bag of shite! So that will be traded in and will be going towards AC III on Wednesday, happy days.

Black Ops 2 comes out 2 weeks tomorrow!!

Excitement overload!

Not moving out now till March so I can buy some games woo.

It means I can buy Assassins creed and the wii u.

Talking of the Wii U, this game looks good. And I know there's a few lego fans on this forum.

MoH is a bag of shite! So that will be traded in and will be going towards AC III on Wednesday, happy days.

I'm hoping they update it mate. It's got good elements and bad elements. I'm happy with Forza at the minute. Much better than I was expecting.

I'm hoping they update it mate. It's got good elements and bad elements. I'm happy with Forza at the minute. Much better than I was expecting.

I'd probably agree with that, the good and bad comment, don't think it's as good as the first, have you tried online? I'm a bit wary, thinking I could sell the online code on eBay, make some money back.

Back