• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

One way to extend an Xboxs life is to install certain games you play the most on the HD..

I'm on console number 3. Got my first in 2006.

My new shiny xBox has just arrived. Mourning officially over

Last edited:
My new shiny xBox has just arrived. Mourning is officially over

Fixed your bad grammar.

Enjoy Kenny. It's always good opening a box to a new system

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting back on Medal of Honor beta later. From what I've played I think I will enjoy it more than Black Ops 2

I'm still on my first XBox 360 and never had a problem with it. And I reckon I just jinxed myself there.

I'm still on my first XBox 360 and never had a problem with it. And I reckon I just jinxed myself there.

I don't want to wish the RROD on you but if you havn't had a problem surely you've got one of the few Working xbox's

Langers

You asked me to update you on what I thought about ME3. Well, It's really strange. I loved ME1 & 2 but I have never felt the love for ME3.

I've preservered, but at 20 hours I just have to admit I'm not enjoying the game.

I have Morrowind Enhanced 3.0, Oblivion Modded to death and Skyrim with a load of Steam addons to play and unfortunately ME3 is just not doing it for me.

It's sad - I wanted to finish the series...but in the end games should be fun - and I had got to the stage that ME3 was just too much of a task for me.

It's deleted and on Ebay.

Elder Scrolls Games (x3) and Witcher 2 (PC) - plus Kingdoms Of Amulur and Fallout NV on the PS3 for me.

Gaming is never easy.....

Last edited:
Just been playing World at war zombies with my mate. I just wish call of doody can go back to how good world at war was.

Also Naughty Bear: Trouble in paradise is quite good

Bought Guild Wars 2 today. First hour in and I like it very much, good graphics and storylines and I like how "events" can just happen from nothing.

Just been playing World at war zombies with my mate. I just wish call of doody can go back to how good world at war was.

Also Naughty Bear: Trouble in paradise is quite good

World at war is my favourite bar 1 and 2, it was a real gritty game which I liked a lot. Its predecessors don't have the same feel.

I've been hearing from people that GTA V is scheduled for March 2013 release, anyone else heard this?

Black Ops is better than WaW, but the last 2 Modern Warfare games have been a let down.

Hopefully, Black Ops 2 will be a return to form.

Treyarch >>>>>>>>>>>> Infinity Ward. That's why World at War and Black Ops are loads better than the Modern Warfare series. IMO.

Agree with that, with the exception of CoD4 which was excellent.

But certainly MW2 and MW3 have been really, really, really poor in comparison to Black Ops. It's why I'm looking forward to Black Ops 2 so much - if it's like the original Black Ops, I'll be more than happy.

Sony are a tad clueless.

They have excluded zombies off the vita version of black ops because they don't think it would sell. :facepalm:

If they released a zombies game on it's own. It would sell out no matter what platform.

Never really got into the zombie mode to be honest. My friends all enjoyed it, but I've never enjoyed that mode.

I don't think any shooting game has managed to beat Horde from Gears of War when it comes to co-op play against the CPU.

Dishonoured is getting absolutely superb reviews.

I have no idea where I'd find the time to play it if I bought it!

Back