• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've downloaded Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. Was hoping GTA 3 would come to the Vita.

me too. I rekon it will but we will be waiting a while. Hows it going with your vita? Remember Assassins creed liberations is out in a month

Its a good bit of kit. Ill use it more when Im on my travels tbh.

It's the same for me. The kit is amazing but when I'm at home. I just turn my ps3 on. Little big planet is awesome but lets face it Fifa 13 is gonna take up my time as from midnight

Ill be getting Fifa 13 on my xbox but the Vita old version will serve me well when Im away.

Ill be getting Fifa 13 on my xbox but the Vita old version will serve me well when Im away.

It served me well. I got through all 15 seasons on my vita and I have almost got the Platinum trophy for it.

Who'd have thought the Ps2 is still going today. Fifa 13 is the latest game to be added to the system. The 12 year old system is still making money is beyond pure maddness. I thought the system would have died last year but kudos to sony for keeping the system alive for those who can't afford a ps3

Last edited:
Any decent PSP titles I should look out for on the PSN store James me old china..

Any decent PSP titles I should look out for on the PSN store James me old china..

me old china, Thats a new one. What are you implying?

Only 1 game really that stands out in to the clouds. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It is a really really good game.

I've downloaded so far. Gta vice city and liberty city stories, Metal Gear Solid 1 and Gran Turismo. I must stop now as I'll be skint. Oh and Im waiting for Little Big Planet Vita. Whats your PSN name as I may want to play some of your creations if I can.

Didn't know Most Wanted was coming out on vita and it looks superb. Still think I will get a wii u first and vita after.

Quirkky

Gta 3 is on the playstation store for ps3 only.

and Dont get fifa 13 for the Vita. It is just a port of Fifa football with the new kits and players

My xBox cannot be saved. Sad day indeed

A minutes silence should be held in memory of Kenny's xbox.

I've downloaded so far. Gta vice city and liberty city stories, Metal Gear Solid 1 and Gran Turismo. I must stop now as I'll be skint. Oh and Im waiting for Little Big Planet Vita. Whats your PSN name as I may want to play some of your creations if I can.

James_h_is_bak and I'm not much of a creator on there yet. I wait till the stories done so I can get all the objects.

My xBox cannot be saved. Sad day indeed

Can I laugh?

Laugh away....i'll be playing on my new xbox on Wednesday

Laugh away....i'll be playing on my new xbox on Wednesday

I won't because it sucked when my xbox got the 3 red lights. I wasn't too pleased. Enjoy your new xbox but don't let it die again

Last one lasted over 5 years. So not all bad

Last one lasted over 5 years. So not all bad

Consider yourself lucky, I once had 6 xbox's break on me, in a spell of about 7 months, either RROD, or disc drive going, or many of the other failures.

Back