• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Which one?

I've got 1&2 but have hardly played the 2nd one.

Vita. Lbp 1 was really easy to finish but with the touch pad and everything on the vita version it is quite a lot harder. I have not got past 1 level without dying.

I've completed all the champions challenge mode thingy's. I won the challenge Jenson race by 35s in 4 laps!

Wet races are too easy.

They will be eventually. Honest.

I passed four cars around the outside of Stowe :icon_lol:

I'm impressed with it so far, the responsiveness of the car is much greater and you can feel whether your tyres are up to temperature or not. I was all over the shop for the first lap of that Jenson challenge and then you can feel them switch on and then you're away and absolutely flying.

Nando change the track grip to realistic then try and win a race.

So James talk to me. Is the Vita Fifa 13 version almost the same as the Xbox/PS3 versions?

Nando change the track grip to realistic then try and win a race.

There is no such option. I have a manual gearbox, no ABS, no braking assist and no traction control. AKA no driving assists.

Last edited:
Seems weird being able to play PES online without shit servers and monumental lag ruining everything.

So James talk to me. Is the Vita Fifa 13 version almost the same as the Xbox/PS3 versions?

Havn't got fifa for the vita yet. I believe it is the ps3 version minus Ultimate team and clubs. The gameplay on fifa football was fifa 11 not 12 but if I know Ea this will be close to fifa 13 but not the full cigar.

There is no such option. I have a manual gearbox, no ABS, no braking assist and no traction control. AKA no driving assists.

I don't have the game. So how am I to know.

Looking for a game to play after being away for a while (I do that from time to time).

I tried the F1 2012 demo last night as I love a good quick fix driving game but it's far too fussy for my 'last of the late brakers' driving style, I can see myself getting pretty fucking annoyed with it.

So far I've narrowed it down to either Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 6.

I'm a big fan of the early games particularly RE2 and the short spell I've played on the RE6 demo (as Leon) gives a hefty nod to the good old days of zombie infestation (before folk started ruining it by making them run and stuff). However I'm not stupid enough to think it's going to be like that all the way through...

Borderlands 2 has been out a few days now, it 'looks' appealing but is it anything new or just another generic FPS (will download the demo later if there's one available)?

It's pretty much exactly the same as the old game, just continues off from the old story. It's entertaining though.

Loving the new FIFA. Career mode is much richer with features.

damn you Americans getting our favourite game before us :rage:

I can't remember the last treble A title that was released over here before America

Well my xBox has gone in for a repair job today.

Should all be back up and running by Saturday

Does any PS fanboys know when GTA 3 will be released in UK and will it be going on the Vita ?

Does any PS fanboys know when GTA 3 will be released in UK and will it be going on the Vita ?

PS3 only and it's only on the Us store at the moment Quirk.

Get Vice City stories off the ps store. It is a cracking game

I've downloaded Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. Was hoping GTA 3 would come to the Vita.

Back