• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Played 2 games with Wolves online FIFA 13, first game the person quit after I was 3-0 up after 30mins, and the other I beat someone who was Lyon 7-1, Siggy/Doumbia/ Sako are beasts, game is quite quick, the opposite of the demo.

Copy or a ham shank ???

Played 2 games with Wolves online FIFA 13, first game the person quit after I was 3-0 up after 30mins, and the other I beat someone who was Lyon 7-1, Siggy/Doumbia/ Sako are beasts, game is quite quick, the opposite of the demo.

you got that early release thing?

Much better on F1 last night - went for a quick race and managed to get pole at Silverstone using Jenson Button. Huzzah!!

Methinks the shitness of the cars I've had to work with might be the reason for my crap start, as the McLaren was soooo much easier to use.

(Didn't win the race - fuckface Alonso managed to nudge ahead of me so had to settle for 2nd).

Langers you don't simply use a Mclaren. You earn it congrats on your 2nd place by the way.

I won an Online race with a 1964 Fiat 500. 1 lap of the nurburgring 24hr track. It all 8 cars 20 minutes to get around the track. Maddness

James - when you're as shit as I am, you need a helping hand.

Anyway, the career mode I'm doing is a bit different - you choose your rival and if you beat him (best of 3 races) you take over his contract. I'm currently with HRT, and my current rival is di Resta so if beat him in the next race, I'll join Force India.

Trying to get the skip with wheels that is Marussia to go above 60 was a challenge. Shouting "come on!!!" at the telly didn't help.

Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco gp on the Mega Drive's career mode worked exactly the same way. Now that was a seriously tough game.

You can change teams in the middle of the season?!?

Yeah, you take over their contract if you beat them.

Had a bost on Homefront round my mates on Sat. Pretty decent game (FPS). Looks a bit short though. I only played it for an hour and a half and I was halfway through it according to my mate. Only 7 levels!

That is horrendously unrealistic.

You do realise its a video game, right? ;) It's only one of many game modes. I thought it looked like a laugh.

There are several career modes you can choose.

Ahh, I see. I thought you were on about the normal career mode.

Tempted to go into town and pick it up.

Ive downloaded a few demo's. Resident Evil 6 which isnt bad so far, F1 and PES..

James - when you're as shit as I am, you need a helping hand.

Anyway, the career mode I'm doing is a bit different - you choose your rival and if you beat him (best of 3 races) you take over his contract. I'm currently with HRT, and my current rival is di Resta so if beat him in the next race, I'll join Force India.

Trying to get the skip with wheels that is Marussia to go above 60 was a challenge. Shouting "come on!!!" at the telly didn't help.

It's ok Langers. You'll be a pro in no time. You just need to sort out your road rage and it all will be fine Mr F1.

Ahh, I see. I thought you were on about the normal career mode.

Tempted to go into town and pick it up.

Nooooo it's another mode. Playing as yourself - you have a training schedule to go through and then sign for a team, choose a rival and try and beat them to take over their contract.

I haven't touched the proper season yet.

Nooooo it's another mode. Playing as yourself - you have a training schedule to go through and then sign for a team, choose a rival and try and beat them to take over their contract.

I haven't touched the proper season yet.

It's like Pink Slips then.

Wii U will be region Locked so I can't import one from america now :'(

Yeah read that today. Nintendo have never liked importing though so at least they're consistent.

Back