• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

F1 has arrived! Will have a go after Dr Who.

What character did you go as?

I chose Salvador, I was stuck between him and Axton for ages but i went for him in the end.

Just reading up about Black Ops 2 and it sounds like they're changing a lot about it - you get rewarded more for capturing flags/points etc than you do for simply killing people. Players playing for the team are essentially getting a lot more for their hard work. And I'm delighted it's a lot more like Black Ops than the mess that is MW3. Excellent news for me and my mates who play on it.

Worth a read - http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ty-multiplayer-think-again/?page=1#top_banner

Looking forward to it!

Just reading up about Black Ops 2 and it sounds like they're changing a lot about it - you get rewarded more for capturing flags/points etc than you do for simply killing people. Players playing for the team are essentially getting a lot more for their hard work. And I'm delighted it's a lot more like Black Ops than the mess that is MW3. Excellent news for me and my mates who play on it.

Worth a read - http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ty-multiplayer-think-again/?page=1#top_banner

Looking forward to it!

we hear this every year.

The only system Black ops will really effect is the Wii U. Nintendo really need Call of duty more than anyone

Maybe use the racing line until you get familiar with the tracks?

I'm trying to! I have a LOT to learn.

I don't think I've grasped when you need to brake and when you can just speed through without braking.

I have deduced that hitting a wall isn't a good thing.

Brake when the racing line turns red?

Good tip. So if it stays green I should be able to speed through it?

Red = brake
Yellow = lift off, maybe a touch on the brakes
Green = floor it

That might help. Thanks, Nando.

And try to avoid smacking into the back of drivers who are pissing you off (even Pastor Maldonado), yes?

Don't tempt me with this! Barely got enough for Borderlands and Fifa already ;D

Looking forward to it!

Those sound like some significant improvements. Let's hope they deliver on the promises and I might even be tempted to buy the game.

Played 2 games with Wolves online FIFA 13, first game the person quit after I was 3-0 up after 30mins, and the other I beat someone who was Lyon 7-1, Siggy/Doumbia/ Sako are beasts, game is quite quick, the opposite of the demo.

Those sound like some significant improvements. Let's hope they deliver on the promises and I might even be tempted to buy the game.

You never played MW3 did you? A massive step backwards.

Red = brake
Yellow = lift off, maybe a touch on the brakes
Green = floor it

It did help - thanks! Beat Pedro De la Rosa in the rival challenge by finishing in the dizzy heights of 20th place. A quite beautiful textbook overtaking manoeuvre using DRS on the final lap too.

Top game, even if I am shit at it.

Langers It's not about the winning. It's about the taking part that matters.

The game looks good. I'll pick it up when I get my xbox re-flashed

Cba to play it on ps3

Back