• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I do play ultimate team a lot, love making my Ligue 1 teams :)

I usually change my team several times, start usually with a premier league side and the go from there. Last year i sold my premier league side to get a russian league side and then sold that after a while for a Ligue 1 team.

Good price. I still have over £150 to use on my Gamestation trade in card though so will be using that.

I didn't even realise you could do a quick weekend at Monza on the demo. On pole by over a second on hard difficulty in a Williams. Eurgh.

Boozad said:
I need to get Lego Batman 2, although I'm not keen on all of the other heroes being in it. The first one was perfect as it was.
Let me know when you want to buy it and you can have it off me. My copy is sitting there doing nothing now as it's 100% complete. Still in mint condition too.
Let me know if you want this Gav. I'll get rid of it if you don't.

Is it for the 360 mate? Let me know what you want for it if Gav doesn't want it - will look at my funds!

I was thinking £25.

It's still £30+ everywhere.

That's reasonable. Leave it with me mate. I might not as I have got F1 2012, FIFA 13 and Black Ops 2 preordered so might have overdone the games purchasing of late!!

I've decided I will buy a Wii U. I like how you can take the controller screen and use it as the main screen if you want to watch tv.

Also if anyone has seen Luigi's mansion. The concept of how this works makes it more fun. Wii u has so much potential.

Ps3 Super slim. Hmmmm.... Interesting.

_62980896_ps3.jpg

Also in America the PS3 has out sold the 360 for 20 months in a row.

Hell yeah Kenny.

The funny thing is they are selling a 12gb version of the super slim. When you can get 120gb versions of the old version for the same price.

Anybody got Forza 4. Wouldnt mind some multiplayer racing with folks.

Back