• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Transformers Prime for the Wii U looks great.

Langers will be buying one.

Black Ops 2 on that controller looks the dogs.

The launch line-up of the Wii U is absolutely amazing. One of the best launch's I've seen. Very strong

We said that about the Vita.

I am gonna get a Wii U just because I'm intrigued about that 2nd screen. It must be brilliant for the likes of madden, fifa etc

I've now ordered Guild Wars 2 so my backlog of games will be even worse.

I have now banned myself from buying any more games until 2016.

Amazon have put the prices up then taken them down fortunately I took the screen shots of the pricing.

wiiu.jpg

wiiu2.jpg

seems expensive

It was tweeted about 4 o clock about the prices.

I think they got the exchange rate wrong:icon_rolleyes:

I reckon if the premium in USA is going for £220 then over here it will be about the same maybe up to £250. That said, Nintendo said in Europe it's down to the retailer.

It was never ever going to be less than "£250. I'm just amazed retailers didn't simply change the $ to £ like they used to.

Lets face it the retaillers will match each other no matter how expensive they want to make it

Do you think they will be shoe-in for most wanted christmas prezzie?

I'd say they will fly off the shelf.

I'm not a parent but if my kid said can you get a wii u for them for christmas it would be yes and they wouldn't have call of doody they'd have nintendo land.

I'm gonna be a harsh parent it appears

I don't think they'll sell well at all at that price. You can get a 360 or a PS3 bundle for that with a couple of games. Give kids the choice and they'd go for one of those two every time.

Any parent that has a Wii isn't going to fork out that much for a slightly different newer Wii either just because it's got a screen in the controller.

Only the hardcore Nintendo enthusiasts who will pay to play any new Mario or Zelda game will be buying them IMO. I expect Microsoft and Sony to outsell them in this country and the US at Christmas. The Japs may be different though.

Transformers online is actually quite cool - a hell of a lot better than I expected it to be.

And Bandy - there IS a horde-type mode.

I'd say that all the game types I played aren't as good as the games that have influenced them, but still very good fun and considering the campaign mode is such a great blast, it's a pretty impressive game all in all.

(I have also created a Transformer called Vescalator - because that's what my little boy calls Excavators and I thought it was a cool name for a Transformer.)

Back