• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I might have to buy this Transformers thing.

It's fun. Not groundbreaking or original, but a decent game nonetheless.

Completed the campaign to Transformers. And THE TOUCH plays at the end! Amazing!! My best mate and I used to watch the animated Transformers film all the time, and there are a few lines taken directly from that cinematic masterpiece throughout the game.

Oh, and playing as Grimlock is fucking ace fun.

You get to play as the following in the game (I may miss a few out):

Bumblebee
Optimus Prime
Cliffjumper
Jazz
Vortex
Swindle
Bruticus (a big fuck off robot who is the combination of Onslaught, Vortex, Blast Off, Brawl, Swindle)
Megatron
Starscream
Soundwave
Jetfire
Grimlock
Swoop

Love it.

These may have been posted before, but this guy REALLY makes me laugh!

Brilliant find Langers, that guy is funny.

"Look above Modern warfare 2" Yeh it says "xbox 360"

:icon_lol:

I love how he has the bomb in Search and Destroy and hides in the corner.

"Can you come back here so I can protect you?"

"you've trapped me in the corner, I can't Move"

"your probably not holding the controller right"

Search for Mrlbxv2. He has a voice changer and really winds people up.

Does have very bad language. DO NOT SHOW WITH KIDS AROUND

He is funny as well "popcorn eating motherfucker" (playing on nuketown) "if anyone goes in to my house, I will call the police. It is trespassing" The welsh accent is awesome.

but this kenny guy is on a whole different level.

Have some of you pre-ordered Fifa 13? I'm planning to a few days before, I haven't really looked into it but what 'special' bonuses are available if you do? And where'd you guys order it from?

Have some of you pre-ordered Fifa 13? I'm planning to a few days before, I haven't really looked into it but what 'special' bonuses are available if you do? And where'd you guys order it from?

The special bonus is that Ea take more of your money

The origin ship makes me laugh so much - Sums it up perfectly.

I've pre-ordered the ultimate version from Asda. Ultimate team is the best game mode for me and i don't spend money on packs as you get starter gold packs when you've played it before.

I do play ultimate team a lot, love making my Ligue 1 teams :)

Back