• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Damn those lieing bastards on twitter. Apologies Ken.

A wii u is on the cards for me on november 30th but I'm not getting fifa on it. I hear the fifa will be more like 12 than 13.

Let me know if you want this Gav. I'll get rid of it if you don't.

Sorry mate, only just checked back in here. If it's for XBox I'll give it a miss sorry mate, I wanted it for the Wii so the teapot lids can ply it upstairs too.

Borderlands 2 will be my next purchase...in 2018 when I have completed all my other games.

Only two days until PES!

Might have to make the effort to wake up early on Friday and pop to Walsall so i can get a few hours in before work.

Sorry mate, only just checked back in here. If it's for XBox I'll give it a miss sorry mate, I wanted it for the Wii so the teapot lids can ply it upstairs too.

Not a problem. Cheers for letting me know.

F1 2012 comes tomorrow (hopefully!)

Amazingly, although I've owned a 360 for 6 years, I think this will be the first driving game I'll have played on it!

Also REALLY enjoying Transformers multiplayer. If I've got time, I might post a review of it tonight.

My roommate has been playing my copy of Fallout 3, which made me really wanna go back and give New Vegas another chance. Really enjoying it a lot more than I did before. Still buggy as hell though.

My roommate has been playing my copy of Fallout 3, which made me really wanna go back and give New Vegas another chance. Really enjoying it a lot more than I did before. Still buggy as hell though.

Fallout NV is a great game. It is a game that I will play again in a couple of years time (along with RDR).

Humble Indie Bundle 6 is currently on. http://www.humblebundle.com/ Pay what you want for 5 games. Torchlight, S.P.A.Z, Shatter, Rochard and Vessel. First 3 are pretty good games. Not played last 2. Pay more than the average (currently $5.79) and you get Dustforce also. Not played that either. All games are PC, Mac and Linux as well as DRM free. Worth at least £1 for Torchlight alone.

On Steam, Saints Row 3 is free to play this weekend. Great game for some mindless over the top ridiculous sandbox fun.

What a great night.

I bought a new laptop a few weeks ago and installed Oblivion on it and about 10 mods.
It is just superb. I don't think I've ever enjoyed gaming so much.

I so admire the people who make these mods.

I have new quests, new areas to explore, new spells, new creatures in the wild, new people on the roads and they have also made it harder but fairer.

It really is the ultimate gaming experience.

I'm still unsure whether to buy F1 or not. I like the idea of the challenges mode but I've played the demo at Monza on the hardest difficulty, with no assists and a manual transmission and it's not challenging.

Fucking Royal Mail didn't deliver it. Bastards.

Got Little Big Planet on the Vita and so far so good. it is the fun and lunacy of what Little big planet should be.

Borderlands 2 is great fun, quite difficult at times though!

Just bought Borderlands 2. Looking forward to playing that tonight.

Back