• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

My resistance has crumbled and I've bought F1.

It's going to be an expensive week game wise.

Yeah read that today. Nintendo have never liked importing though so at least they're consistent.

It's a shame really because it stops people buying Japans weird and wonderful games.

Agreed. I still LOVE the theme tune to Mystical Ninja on N64:

A quite mental game too.

Just pre-ordered fifa 13 :D If anyone is going to make an ultimate team be sure to challenge me at some point! :)

Sainsburys atm. About £180 gets you vita plus little big planet.

I'm playing Dead Space for the first time atm, a few years late I know but I love it. Scary as shit to start with and then a pretty intense experience from then on, really well made though. Can't wait to get my hands on Fifa on Friday, I've resisted F1 this year just because I don't think I'll have the time to play it, I might pick it up i I get the urge in a couple of months - not entirely sure why it's always brought out at the end of the season though?

Wii U will be region Locked so I can't import one from america now :'(

The fact it wouldn't have worked as it would be 110v would have put a spanner in the works too probably.

I've picked up a Vita near brand new with Abyss and a 32 GB card for £170

Ps3 or xbox version Marsto?

Interesting to note that Wolves are the best Championship side on Fifa13:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQrSDHKepm8

That's without Hennessey, Doumbia and O'Hara too...

Xbox man :)
We do seem to have a very strong side for Fifa, if Sigurdarson is anything like he was in the last game then he will be insane. I'm planning on bringing a few mates over at some point to play a career mode with Wolves 4 player co-op, could be great fun!

I'm at the ridiculously hard part of Little big planet at the moment. I spent an hour last night trying to get past it but it was just pissing me off so i gave up.

I'm at the ridiculously hard part of Little big planet at the moment. I spent an hour last night trying to get past it but it was just pissing me off so i gave up.

Which one?

I've got 1&2 but have hardly played the 2nd one.

Back