• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Actually we can set up a TWF network game on there.... [/geek]

Like Theme Park I suppose but you have to build transport networks (road, rail, sea, air) against a load of competitors....

Sounds dull (well, I guess for some people it is) but it's a very easy way to lose hours of your life. Plus if you're playing against other human players there's the satisfaction of running them into the ground if you're any good!

this after market wii u pro controller looks awesome

Wii-U-SNES-Controller-610x326.jpg

It's a SNES pad inside an Xbox 360 pad.

Microsoft will be looking at that - looks VERY similar to the XBox controller over which they have plenty of patents.

so the only difference in configuration between that and the XBox is the pad and right stick are swapped. Loving the originality from Wii there.

so the only difference in configuration between that and the XBox is the pad and right stick are swapped. Loving the originality from Wii there.

to be fair the wii was ripped off when Microsoft and sony realised their may be something in this motion gaming thing. Although the ps moved fell flat on it's face

Maybe Nintendo got tired of being the sole innovators in controller design for the last 20 years and decided it was time they copied someone for a change.

Maybe Nintendo got tired of being the sole innovators in controller design for the last 20 years and decided it was time they copied someone for a change.

I don't know the gamepad with the screen is awesome and very inventive. I rekon the game pad is to attract the call of doody fans.

Considering they've been the most orginal and innovative of all the platforms for the last 15 years I think I'll let them off.

Yeah, what a bunch of morons, giving people exactly what they want. What the hell kind of business model is that?

Anyone getting the new Assassins Creed? Really tempted after seeing the trailer.

Anyone getting the new Assassins Creed? Really tempted after seeing the trailer.

Probably not, purely because I have too many games to play at the mo. I'm on FIFA constantly, I'm neglecting F1, I still have Transformers to enjoy and Black Ops 2 arrives in a few weeks. Too many games, not enough time to play them!

I got to give games up for a while :( I need to save my money so I can get a place of my own.

I can have 1 game as present for my birthday what should I ask for?

Back