• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Who else has pre-ordered Black Ops 2? The 8 man zombies looks pretty awesome!

I find zombie modes in these games utterly tedious in the extreme.

I find zombie modes in these games utterly tedious in the extreme.

Me too. Never enjoyed them to be honest. I always zip through the campaign and then head over to multiplayer without touching zombies.

I've preordered from Amazon so I hope it arrives in time!

I am, also quite tempted by COD, just not sure whether it's worth it.

I'm still angry with Call of doody as a franchise after modern warfare 3 however if I get black ops 2 it will be on the Wii U

Langers I'll explain in my own unique way.

Americans pronounce it as call of dooty and I think the series has been below par in recent years. In other words I think it's been shit so I change "dooty" to "doody" because the games have been poo.

It's so shit it needed clearing up.

Anyway moving along...

Gta V will have 3 playable characters in the main story. The idea sounds solid, I just hope they have co-op that would make the game so awesome.

Anyway moving along...

Gta V will have 3 playable characters in the main story. The idea sounds solid, I just hope they have co-op that would make the game so awesome.

James, this is the place to go for all things GTA, you get the odd nutjob, as you do on here.. but everything that gets posted about GTA, will be posted on there within seconds.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=239

Also £25 at Sainsburys with a £30 shop:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/black-ops-2-for-32-99-with-a-30-spend-sainsburys-1361697

Can be redeemed with a receipt for the shopafterwards too.

I still have loads of money on my Gamestation trade card but am loath to effectively pay the £45 shop price for it when I can get it for £25. What to do?

Way I tend to look at it is, if you want/need MSP/PSN cards, then yeah, go for that deal as it's good, or if you want/need to do the shopping, then go for that, but if not, you're just spending more money you probably don't need to, to get it cheaper, whereas you've got the money ready on your Gamestation card so in a way, it won't cost you as much, cause you've traded in for it. I'm probably wrong looking at it that way but that's how I do lol.

Black Ops 2 dispatched - now bloody well get here tomorrow!!!!!!!

Amazon - I had vouchers to use up. Got the 1st class post thingy too so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

Back