• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm hearing that quick scoping is in Black Ops 2.

This is NOT good news as I fucking hate quick scopers.

Black Ops 2 stuff:

Read a few reviews and the common consensus is:

Single player as shit as ever
Multiplayer better than ever
Scorestreaks completely replace killstreaks which is GREAT news for those of us who like team based games
Quick scoping has wormed it's way back in
There's only one zombie map, but it's a very good one (if you like that mode)

So nothing to entice new fans to the series, and nothing original for existing fans. If you don't play online, it's not worth getting but if you do and you enjoyed Black Ops 1, you'll like it.

Hopefully I'll find out for myself later if mine has been delivered.

Not going to be for me this one. Think I will probably get ACIII instead. I've got MW3 and I think I have only played it about 2 times.

ACIII will probably take about 50 times longer to finish than a CoD game!!

Better value!

Going to trade in MW3 and maybe Battlefield as well. I really don't get as much time to game as I'd like and I also tend to just play FIFA!

FIFA has proven to be far better value than MW3 which really was far too frustrating. I've played loads of FIFA recently and haven't missed MW3 at all.

I played on the first Black Ops last night and its miles better - came 1st in my team even though I haven't played on it in over a year! #stillgotit

Fifa has proven to be frustrating this year with all the stupid things (goalkeepers, Impact engine etc etc) but as always we just cannot put the game down as it is very addictive. I hope Black Ops 2 is good but I will only get it on the Wii U because I can sit downstairs with the Wii U upstairs and play it on the game pad.

The only problem with the keepers are the kit clashes.

Apparently there is no game with today's post.

Considering I opted for extra postage to ensure it arrived in time, I'm not impressed.

<starts writing angry email to Amazon>

Apparently there is no game with today's post.

Considering I opted for extra postage to ensure it arrived in time, I'm not impressed.

<starts writing angry email to Amazon>

use the online chat support Langers. You'll get a definitive reason and they may be delivering via D.P.D. They've delivered games via them in the past for myself.

Apologies I forgot I need to explain everything I say.

Just checked Amazon and they'll refund the delivery charge if its not here today.

Fair enough I suppose.

Back