• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Pre-ordered Hitman Absolution from Shopto for £32, quite looking forward to it, never played a Hitman game before, but looking at the reviews on this, it's quite the game, it's out the 20th if anyone's interested!

I pre-ordered it from Game months ago, still trying to use up the money on my card, hoping it'll bring back some good memories of playing other Hitman games when i was younger.

Less than a week til Black Ops 2.

Anyone else getting it?

I'm getting the game on Tuesday morning.

I'm hoping Amazon deliver it on time - join me for a game when it arrives, Bandy.

Gone off the CoD franchise as I don't really enjoy the online play.

Probably going to look at getting AC instead - although I haven't played that since the 1st game.

I think I may get it on the Wii U but won't on the ps3.

My next purchases will be Lego Lord of the Rings, Bioshock Infinite, and GTA V. Can't see further budget than that for Spring 2013 for me.

Marvellous. I saw you sent me an invite for MoH the other day - had to decline as I don't have it!!

I invited everyone on my friends list the other day by accident.

AC3, Black Ops 2 and Lego LOTR for me this month.

Won the title on F1 on the very last corner of the very last race!! Unbelievable scenes! 0.035 seconds ahead at the end.

Apparently you can do something similar with your Xbox and a laptop/pc with Windows 8.

Apparently Tesco will be doing their usual deal for Black Ops 2.

£25 when you buy MS/PSN points.

Back