• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I enjoy playing it online. Not really bothered about spec ops or campaign even though I completed the campaign.

I always play through the single player modes which I think took less than 5 hours last time, then it's online with friends.

I just found MW3 to be really shitty online too - awful issues with lag and why the fuck they decided to bring back quick scoping is beyond me. I detest that. I stuck with it hoping it would improve but I don't think I touched it after April/May time so I won't miss it.

Black Ops 2 does look quite cool and I'm hoping it plays more like Black Ops than MW3.

TBH I've had far more fun playing Horde on Gears of War 3 than I did in MW3. Which just used to get me angry!

I probably play 2 games a night then change game. I'm really into transformers at the minute.

I'm the same as you Langers. Quick scoping really pisses me off. Why would you even want to do it?

I probably play 2 games a night then change game. I'm really into transformers at the minute.

I'm the same as you Langers. Quick scoping really pisses me off. Why would you even want to do it?

To kill people!! I just don't see why it's a feature. If you can do it and use it, I see it as exploiting a glitch. It really does ruin the game for me. I hope to god they keep it out of Blops 2.

How are you finding Transformers? Didn't play on it last night due to the tennis but should have some time with it tonight. I think it's ace.

The single player is very good. Loving the story. Online is even better. Just flying around taking people out is just so much fun.

Apparently the demo is now up on xbox, had a look round and found it but there is currently no download option, you can only rate it :(

Apparently the demo is now up on xbox, had a look round and found it but there is currently no download option, you can only rate it :(

Do you have gold? If not, that'll be why, it's a gold exclusive demo, I had to use a 3 month code I had to download it.

Whats it like? I'll probably download it after the England game later.

Don't know if any of you guys are into hockey, but I just picked up NHL 13 after class. I'll let you guys know how it is in a bit.

The official FIFA 13 release date could be delayed, a bug was found, one of the testers scored with Stewart Downing.

I've recently started playing Dead Space for the first time, it's jumpy as fuck but very, very good.

Do you have gold? If not, that'll be why, it's a gold exclusive demo, I had to use a 3 month code I had to download it.

I always have gold ;D The demo came out at the latest they specified so had to wait a bit. It's pretty entertaining, it's a tad more confusing with player form, team playing style and stuff like that. You get too play skill games before you go into a match instead of just the arena, I think I spent more time playing those compared to actually playing the matches!

It's very different to Fifa 12, but graphics wise it's effectively the same.

I always have gold ;D The demo came out at the latest they specified so had to wait a bit. It's pretty entertaining, it's a tad more confusing with player form, team playing style and stuff like that. You get too play skill games before you go into a match instead of just the arena, I think I spent more time playing those compared to actually playing the matches!

It's very different to Fifa 12, but graphics wise it's effectively the same.

I like the skill games, especially the ball in the barrels one, although I'm not that good at it. Only had that one and the pass to dummy ones.

Hopefully my wireless adapter will be here by the weekend so I shall be back online. I'll sort out my Gold subscription when it's working.

A bit bored and waiting for things to load on my laptop. So here are my current Top 10 favourite games ever:

1. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
2. Call of Duty 4
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 5
5. Streets of Rage 2
6. Batman: Arkham City
7. Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker
8. Red Dead Redemption
9. Super Mario Galaxy
10. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

1. Age of Mythology
2. Red Dead Redemption (John Marston, my name is too familiar...)
3. Half-Life 2
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Little Big Planet
6. Call of Duty
7. Medal of Honor - European Assault
8. Call of Duty: World at War
9. GTA: San Andreas
10. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Although the multiplayer made me so angry xD)

Had to think quite a bit about that!

Sony once again bend it's loyal customer over and give them a good fucking.

They promised the fifa demo to be on the store at 10am they have now pushed it back to between 10pm-2am. Ea are saying Sony is holding it back. Gah as much as I like sony's products I hate it when they do this.

Back