• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Sony once again bend it's loyal customer over and give them a good fucking.

They promised the fifa demo to be on the store at 10am they have now pushed it back to between 10pm-2am. Ea are saying Sony is holding it back. Gah as much as I like sony's products I hate it when they do this.

It IS a free service....

Unless you've paid for the extra of course!

1. Age of Mythology
2. Red Dead Redemption (John Marston, my name is too familiar...)
3. Half-Life 2
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Little Big Planet
6. Call of Duty
7. Medal of Honor - European Assault
8. Call of Duty: World at War
9. GTA: San Andreas
10. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Although the multiplayer made me so angry xD)

Had to think quite a bit about that!

Some great games in there - LBP is awesome, and I really enjoyed AC II and AC Brotherhood.

I forgot one of the Uncharted games as well - the last two in particular are class.

Sony once again bend it's loyal customer over and give them a good fucking.

They promised the fifa demo to be on the store at 10am they have now pushed it back to between 10pm-2am. Ea are saying Sony is holding it back. Gah as much as I like sony's products I hate it when they do this.

It was always between 10pm and 2am for PS3 from when they announced the times.

Anyway Favourite games ever.

1. Super Mario 64
2. G.T.A San andreas.
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
4. Metal Gear Solid 3
5. WWF No mercy
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Call of Doody: World at war
8. Gran Turismo 1
9. Little Big Planet
10. Grand theft auto IV

I still play my nintendo 64 by the way

My top 10 in no order are:
1) Gran Turismo 4
2) Forza 3
3) PGR 4
4) Gears of War 3
5) Fifa 10
6) Call of Duty 4
7) Modern Warfare 2
8) SWOS
9) Skyrim
10) Crackdown

And James and Bandy add in Super Mario 64, a FIFA game and Gears of War 3 - all were close to my top 10!

And James and Bandy add in Super Mario 64, a FIFA game and Gears of War 3 - all were close to my top 10!

Langers Mario 64 was my childhood game. I love it to bits. It was the 1st game I was ever given

Langers Mario 64 was my childhood game. I love it to bits. It was the 1st game I was ever brought.

I adored that game - I remember being completely blown away when I first played it. I only left it out of my 10 because I included Galaxy (which takes it to a new level) and didn't want to include 2 Mario games.

Both are just great, fun games.

I haven't got 10 I'm going to run through but my highlights are GTA Vice City and San Andreas not forgetting FIFA 98 RTTWC

I'm downloading the fifa demo off the american store :D

and Langers. I am still blown away by mario 64 The game is just unbelievably good. I must have completed it about 40+ times

Anyone getting MoH: Warfighter? I think it will be the more realistic shooter this year. I loved the last Medal of Honor and this looks beautiful.

Also looking forward to Borderlands 2 even though I need to finish 1.

What was the Mario game for the Gamecube called? When you had the water jet pack to get rid of all the paint?

That was good. Though not as good as Mario 64 or Galaxy.

What was the Mario game for the Gamecube called? When you had the water jet pack to get rid of all the paint?

That was good. Though not as good as Mario 64 or Galaxy.

Sunshine

I never really played it. Mind you I hope the wii U has it's own mario and not a cheap remake of a classic like they did with mario 64 ds

Top ten games (possibly in order):

1: Skyrim
2: Batman: Arkham City
3: Batman: Arkham Asylum
4: MarioKart Wii
5: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
6: Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
7: Mario 64
8: Need For Speed: Underground
9: Splinter Cell
10: Goldeneye

Back