• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I have that on my list for Christmas games, too many good games coming out! I'd give them all up if GTA V could be finished and released now.

Forza pfft.

Gran Turismo 6 is on it's way and slated for a Fall 2013 launch.

Need for speed will be good on the vita. Would be nice to return to a burnout paradise sort of idea

The rest aren't really comparable as they were all released at differing times. The gap between GT3 and 4 was massive, and the game never really lived up to the wait.

The rest aren't really comparable as they were all released at differing times. The gap between GT3 and 4 was massive, and the game never really lived up to the wait.

The only problem I had with GT5 is that you can own the Ai so quickly by getting a uber fast car so quick

I've had both GT5 and Forza 3 and 4. Both of those Forza's beat GT5. However, GT4 is one of my favourite games of all time.

Just completed Need for Speed: The Run. Not bad, decent story, good Ai - 6.5/10

I won't be buying any games until I finish Skyrim. I don't get enough time on it as it is so any other games will only stop me playing it. Unless a new Batman game comes out of course.

...but...but...you will NEVER finish Skyrim! I'm still playing Oblivion 6 years on...and finding new things.

I'm on a slight Skyrim holiday having just started Mass Effect 3 (which is just brilliant - I love this series).

My above comment should obviously say the gap between GT4 and 5 rather than 3 and 4.

Toon! Where have you been?

A combination of disillusion (with this forum and football in general), a broken PC, work and new found romance have meant I haven't been bothered or had the time to post. I doubt I'll be posting very often, if I'm honest.

...but...but...you will NEVER finish Skyrim! I'm still playing Oblivion 6 years on...and finding new things.

I'm on a slight Skyrim holiday having just started Mass Effect 3 (which is just brilliant - I love this series).

To be honest nothing else is really interesting me. I can't believe that for £25 (more with Dawnguard and Hearthfire) you can buy a game that lasts so long and offers so much. I've never been so fascinated by a game and even though I've spent quite a while away from it, I'm still completely hooked. I've had a few hours on it since downloading Dawnguard and I'm hooked again, after buying the house in Solitude and building Lakeview Manor I've no gold left, so I'm on a mission now to restock my coinage. There are so many aspects to the game it's mindboggling.

A combination of disillusion (with this forum and football in general), a broken PC, work and new found romance have meant I haven't been bothered or had the time to post. I doubt I'll be posting very often, if I'm honest.

Post anyway - and enjoy your new romance and no relegation worries! (Hopefully)

Last edited:
Mass Effect 3..... Utterly compelling. Until the end. Oh deary me.

I look forward to your thoughts, Hereford.

Back