• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

GTA V looks like it could be quite spectacular, I've been playing IV a lot recently - I can't wait! Why is it so far away :'(

GTA V looks like it could be quite spectacular, I've been playing IV a lot recently - I can't wait! Why is it so far away :'(

I am so excited for Gta V. I rekon it may be delayed till the launch of the next xbox and the ps4. If so it would be a console seller

Downloaded the new, final PES demo on PS3 last night, i really like it, they've added a training mode to the demo now too so you can have an isolated attempt at learning a few new tricks and things they've added to it.

I am so excited for Gta V. I rekon it may be delayed till the launch of the next xbox and the ps4. If so it would be a console seller

No way will it be for the new gen consoles, they've already said it's coming out on the current gen, they've already hired testers, and they're in the second phase of testing apparently, so should be out in the near future.

Now we're coming up to the months when they release all the AAA games, what are you buying and most excited for?

I will be buying Black Ops 2, MoH Warfighter, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Forza Horizon, Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2.

Looking forward to NFS and Forza Horizon the most.

Forza Horizon sounds brilliant. I hadn't heard of it before.

Finally we're going to have Forzas stunning graphics and simulation on open road and not stuck on tracks.

I'm looking forward to NFS more though as its made by the same people who did Burnout Paradise. Criterion did an awesome job with that game and this looks stunning.

It's going to take some serious restraint to not buy these games this year. I'll be buying GTA and I'll no doubt end up with FIFA regardless of how much I rant at it. I'm unsure about F1 2012 as they massacred 2011 with the updates.

Horizon sounds like my perfect game though.

Is GTA being released this year? I'm sure it will most likely be a May release.

If Horizon gets a good multiplayer then it will be hard to put down.

Now we're coming up to the months when they release all the AAA games, what are you buying and most excited for?

I will be buying Black Ops 2, MoH Warfighter, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Forza Horizon, Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2.

Looking forward to NFS and Forza Horizon the most.

It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm going to get a new game - or at least pre-order one.

I will definitely be getting FIFA 13 and Black Ops 2. I'm extremely tempted by Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and there are a few Lego games I've yet to get (Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter 2, Batman 2) so may get one of those.

Might try and get Horizons for Christmas, looks decent! Although then again so does many, many games that I set my eyes on.

Just finished GTA IV (finally). I think I played the multi-player a bit too much :p Bring on GTA V! *Sits patiently*

The two games I will definitely get this year are Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2, looking forward to a 4-player co-op play-through with my mates!

Lets turn things around.

Games I have bought and not started:-

Deus Ex Human Revolution
GTA IV Gay Tony
The Witcher 2
Dead Island
Arcania Gothic 4
Assassins Creed II
Torchlight 2
Two Worlds II
Drakensang
Mass Effect 3

Games I have started but am nowhere near completing:-

Saints Row Third
Portal 2
GTA IV Lost and Dammed
Skyrim
Kingdoms of Amalur

Games I am replaying with lots of mods:-

Oblivion

How the hell can I justify buying anymore??? (Mind you - I really will be tempted when Bioshock Ultimate is released.....)

Is GTA being released this year? I'm sure it will most likely be a May release.

If Horizon gets a good multiplayer then it will be hard to put down.

I've got no idea, but I hope it is for the sake of my degree! The only games I really play are FIFA and F1/Forza and I don't tend to get hooked by them, but GTA....especially if it lives up to what we've seen so far.

I'll definitely be up for some co-op on Borderlands 2. If it's as good as 1 we're in for a treat.

Langers, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is really good and funny. Lego Batman 2 is really good.
And Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

I'll definitely be up for some co-op on Borderlands 2. If it's as good as 1 we're in for a treat.

Langers, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is really good and funny. Lego Batman 2 is really good.
And Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

Thanks mate. :)

Never played Borderlands - any good? Worth getting if you're playing single player? My Xbox Live sub has finished - I'll be getting another one soon but the next game I get will probably have to be a decent single player game.

Well I liked Borderlands 1 single player and co-op. I'd watch some reviews online or something because the graphics take a little getting used too. I really like the graphics but some people have referred to them as cartoony.

Hereford Wolf, how the hell are you not overwhelmed by your backlog?

I have Battlefield 3 and Killzone 3 to finish and I'm overwhelmed. Plus my roommate let me borrow Sleeping Dogs and I've yet to get into that. I play entirely too much FIFA and GT5.

Lego Batman 2 is about to arrive chez Paddy as a birthday present for Micro. In anticipation of GTA V, I did a complete restart of GTA IV over the weekend. Loving charging through the early missions again.

Little Big Planet on the vita in 18 days. Been touted as possibly the best game on a handheld in years.

I'm getting my son a Vita for xmas and I will be sure to play alot on it.

Back