• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

good point. I tell you now. The Gta V comes out I will have it. The game will smash all records after all the leaked info on the maps point towards a return to los santos and a massive map.

On the subject of Gta V. Rockstar have released a parody on scientology which was a promo for san andreas, the Epsilon Program. I love the Rockstar parody sites for in the games. Who can ever forget Tw@ the internet cafe.

http://epsilonprogram.com/

So it begins....

Oh yeah, it's a day release purchase for me, it's definitely set in Los Santos, it's just how much countryside and desert will be in it to be 'announced' yet.

Can't really say I follow their parody sites, but I'll check that out, so thanks.

Oh yeah, it's a day release purchase for me, it's definitely set in Los Santos, it's just how much countryside and desert will be in it to be 'announced' yet.

Can't really say I follow their parody sites, but I'll check that out, so thanks.

They always put some cracking promo sites up. I cannot wait till the map and protagonist is announced.

Played the Transformers demo last night - it's actually EXTREMELY good fun. Mindless, loads of robots, the transformations are cool, they've got the actor who voices Optimus Prime in the cast and it's awesome if you like proper Transformers (i.e. the old cartoon).

I might buy it.

Bought Saints Row 3 in the Steam sale. I can't believe how good it is.

Wonderful fun and some sharp writing.

(Flying in a helicopter away from a bank raid with a motherfucker of a safe attached by ropes to the bottom of it. Police tanoy :- "You - in the chopper. Put the safe down and surrender!"

I really need to get into it again, I stopped playing it because of uni exams ans haven't got back to playing it.

I have started putting some effort in to GT5 again. I am now level 31 but the x2010 is crazy to control

I have started putting some effort in to GT5 again. I am now level 31 but the x2010 is crazy to control
Yea I can't go more than about 20 seconds on any track without crashing that thing.

I need to get back into it as well. Left off on level 20 on A and B.

Yea I can't go more than about 20 seconds on any track without crashing that thing.

I need to get back into it as well. Left off on level 20 on A and B.

I used to be able to master it. I lost my save file a while back. I was 14 hours through the nurburgring endurance. I went back to play it and the file was corrupted.

Black Ops 2 multiplayer footage:

It badly needs to get back on track after the mess that was MW3.

I have no interest in another console call of doody game. I may get the vita version

Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise to be released later this year as download only.

Shoe in for worst game of the year surely after the 1st one. Also that was worst game of the year

Uncharted 3 is absolutely fucking awesome.

That is all.

Does it have infinitely respawning enemies? I stopped playing the first game because of that.

Uncharted 3 is far and away the best PS3 game I've played.

I'm going through my backlog. Finally got around to Shadow of the Colossus today. Infuriating, but still very mesmerizing. Finished Assassin's Creed Revelations the other day and gave up on Sniper Elite V2. What a piece of shit.

I picked up Battlefield 3 today with some trade-ins and put down my pre-orders for NHL and FIFA.

I found the PS3 demo enjoyable enough.

Nice to see someone finally agreeing that the passing on PES was better than FIFA last year too. :D

more gta V screens released last week. Rockstar are the best at marketing.

111-610x343.jpg

101-610x343.jpg

91-610x343.jpg

81-610x343.jpg

xl_GTA-5-new-shots-624.jpg

xl_GTA-5-Lifestyle-624.jpg

grand-theft-auto-5-screens-show-off-bikes-fighter-jets-and-a-cheetah.jpg

Back