• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Lego Batman 2 is awesome. Can't wait for the LOTR one.

Lego LOTR trailer:

Seeing those scenes in lego animation is great.

Xbox 720 dev kit pictures have surfaced. Codenamed "durango"

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/29/xbox-720-development-kit-photos-surface

Durango0.jpg-610x457.jpg

Durango2.jpg-610x457.jpg

for you coding geeks

durango-610x327.png

remember this is only a development kit

P.E.S 2013 Demo is out :S this is really early for the demo. Surely this Konami getting desperate

EDIT: And they've lost the rights to an authentic Wembley and replaced it with the Royal London Stadium a wembley rip off

Last edited:
Verdict on P.E.S 2013 demo.

A lot of kids will be upset when they open this at christmas

All new PES games are shit. PES6 was and still is the best in terms of playability.

The new PES demo is actually quite good, considering it's a very early effort i'm quite hopeful for next seasons installment, even if they fuck it from here on in i'll probably still prefer it to FIFA anyway.

The new PES demo is actually quite good, considering it's a very early effort i'm quite hopeful for next seasons installment, even if they fuck it from here on in i'll probably still prefer it to FIFA anyway.

It's a personal opinion from myself but Ronaldo is just so over powered. No player should be a 99. The gameplay is just boring and dull for my liking.

It's a personal opinion from myself but Ronaldo is just so over powered. No player should be a 99. The gameplay is just boring and dull for my liking.

Why should no player be 99?

Surely you should rank the best players in the world as the best rating possible and then everything filters down from there to keep things in perspective? Makes sense really.

Nothing is more boring than FIFA's 'you will play possession football' style of play, PES is quicker and allows greater variation of play, it's just not very polished.

Why should no player be 99?

Surely you should rank the best players in the world as the best rating possible and then everything filters down from there to keep things in perspective? Makes sense really.

Nothing is more boring than FIFA's 'you will play possession football' style of play, PES is quicker and allows greater variation of play, it's just not very polished.

Fifa is a quick end to end game.

The best players in the world should be 95 96 not 99 because that is unplayable. In the demo he can score from anywhere in the final 3rd.

Mark doesn't like FIFA as it requires effort to press buttons to control players off the ball. Which apparently is poor AI.

Fifa is a quick end to end game.

The best players in the world should be 95 96 not 99 because that is unplayable. In the demo he can score from anywhere in the final 3rd.

I dont think that small of a change in their rating is going to make any difference at all, wouldn't making the best players in the world 'unplayable' be pretty realistic anyway? When the likes of Messi and Ronaldo turn on their A-game they are exactly that.

FIFA is not a quick end to end game, it's slow and laboured, like Karl Henry's distribution.

Mark doesn't like FIFA as it requires effort to press buttons to control players off the ball. Which apparently is poor AI.

It is poor AI, unless of course you're playing as Wolves then it's a perfect representation of reality.

:icon_lol:

Damn the shitty, lazy computer asking you to control your players.

:icon_lol:

Shocking isn't it having to defend for yourself and attack for yourself. You'd think they'd give you the freedom of a real game of football

:icon_lol:http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=290113

I control the guy one the ball, if i'm playing football i dont try and tell everyone else to do whilst running with the ball, i'm not Jamie O'Hara.

Saying that though, i do find i spend more time playing the 'Become a Legend' mode on PES more than the more 'traditional' mode, i like trying to boss a game with one player rather than having control over everything, that has perhaps warped my view a little.

Therefore you saying that FIFA "is not a quick end to end game, it's slow and laboured" is because you don't know how to play it properly. Because it can certainly be a quick end to end game.

Not an issue though if you enjoy PES.

Back