• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

100% yes.

It's even better - amazing game.

+1, you won't regret it, absolute fantastic, so many different things to do should you tire of the story, there's another coming out in 2014, a prequel, from the 'Silver Age', including the Justice League and from when Batman first joined them, 1950's I think it was.

Fantastic!

I really should get the Arkham City DLC.

Fantastic!

I really should get the Arkham City DLC.

Tell me about it, quite excited by it.

You mean Harley Quinn's Revenge? I've got it, completed it, it's quite good, shame it's so short, but I enjoyed it.

No idea what it's called but if it means new missions, I need to play it!

Did someone say RdR2 is in the mix?
:D

I played Read Dead for so many hours, I did everything possible on it on the PS3 - and when i got it on Xbox I did it all again! I suppose it may be because my real name is frighteningly similar to the main characters name. In fact I wonder if they based it off me! xD

Did someone say RdR2 is in the mix?
:D

I played Read Dead for so many hours, I did everything possible on it on the PS3 - and when i got it on Xbox I did it all again! I suppose it may be because my real name is frighteningly similar to the main characters name. In fact I wonder if they based it off me! xD

Just rumours of RDR2 but after the success of the last one, it would be a major surprise if they didn't do it

Cheeky bastard.

It'll be fun for a day or so then get far too repetitive.

Just been on HUKD and all batman games including dlc have a MASSIVE reduction. This is all on steam for you PC gamers.

Going have a try at a few independent games and see what they are like. (no Deutsch you will not get a story about how I obtained the game or how I brought my Computer)

I saw that KsiOlajidebt playing a game called slender. I tried and it is scary when you 1st play. For a horror game with no guns or weapons and just walking about it is not bad and it is free, making it well worth giving it ago. I'm going to have a look at what's on steam and report back.

I played an Indie game again today. Amnesia is shocking. I do not see it's appeal what so ever.

I think I might make the plunge into the gold colour ps3 controller and the Olympics game.

Back