• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

New Gta V screen shots. Rockstar are just teasing now.

529066_487640267916219_476024148_n.jpg

380680_487640341249545_1675421506_n.jpg

Not fussed about it TBH. GTA IV is one of the most overrated games there is. Would prefer Rockstar to release Red Dead Redemption 2.

Not fussed about it TBH. GTA IV is one of the most overrated games there is. Would prefer Rockstar to release Red Dead Redemption 2.

Gta 4 was good I was a big fan of it and gta 5 will be good if they can make it over the top insane again.

Plus good news for Langers as Red dead 2 is rumoured to be in development

Gta 4 was good I was a big fan of it and gta 5 will be good if they can make it over the top insane again.

Plus good news for Langers as Red dead 2 is rumoured to be in development

As I've mentioned before, with regards to GTA, if they can make the driving aspects play like a decent driving game and the shooting aspects play like a decent shooting game, it'll be good.

Both parts really weak in GTA IV, which ruined the otherwise impressive scale of the game. I just found it really clumsy to play. And I didn't like the characters at all.

RDR 2? Bring it on!! That was miles better.

As I've mentioned before, with regards to GTA, if they can make the driving aspects play like a decent driving game and the shooting aspects play like a decent shooting game, it'll be good.

Both parts really weak in GTA IV, which ruined the otherwise impressive scale of the game. I just found it really clumsy to play. And I didn't like the characters at all.

RDR 2? Bring it on!! That was miles better.

Rdr 2 is now on my list. Gta v will be good and langers you may not like it but a lot of people do

Rdr 2 is now on my list. Gta v will be good and langers you may not like it but a lot of people do

I know a lot of people do - it's one of the most popular gaming franchises of all time.

I didn't say I didn't like it - I thought it was okay, and certainly an impressive feat - I'm merely saying it should have played a lot better.

It's more quantity over quality - the absolute opposite to Arkham Asylum/Arkham City.

I know a lot of people do - it's one of the most popular gaming franchises of all time.

I didn't say I didn't like it - I thought it was okay, and certainly an impressive feat - I'm merely saying it should have played a lot better.

It's more quantity over quality - the absolute opposite to Arkham Asylum/Arkham City.

I agree with your points. Arkham Asylum is awesome and is gaming over map size.

but gta grabs your time and attention.

I didn't bother to finish GTA IV. I absolutely loved the radio stations - they were superb, but the story bored me half to death.

I didn't bother to finish GTA IV. I absolutely loved the radio stations - they were superb, but the story bored me half to death.

The story was crap after algonquin was open.

I've never completed IV, but I'll still be buying V on release day. It sounds like they're trying to make the game fun again, I thought IV took itself a bit too seriously at times.

I completed Gta 4 about six times and it did occupy most of my time on this game.

I want one of these they look awesome.

rs-gta3-knucklemug-detail-02.jpg

Just cracked out Resistance fall of man for the 1st time in 3 years and it is still awesome and the Online servers are still up :charge::charge: easily still one of the best ps3 games same with motorstorm

GTA Lost and the Dammed and Gay Tony are ace. I'm playing them at the moment after geting a deal on Greenmangaming.

So I should complete Arkham Asylum tonight, should I purchase Arkham City? I can get it for £17.

Back