• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm still waiting for something to use some of the trade-in cash from a while back, only thing i've seen anything of that i'd be tempted to buy is the new Hitman, hopefully they haven't ruined the series because i used to love the older Hitman games.

I wanted Lego Batman 2, but have somehow lost my Gamestation Elite card, so I've got to wait for them to send me another one :facepalm:

When i did those trade-ins the guy said he was going to get me a new Game card sent out but it never arrived, maybe it escaped his mind after checking and scanning 33 games.

For other games i think i'm going to have to wait for this years installments of F1 and PES, perhaps FIFA if i find the demo more enjoyable than last years.

I'm currently playing everybody's golf on my Vita. It is actually half decent but it won't have any of my time when the mgs collection comes to the vita latter this week

ShopTo.net are ace.

I ordered Guitar Hero 6 (just the game - it was on sale for £5.86 - bargain) yesterday from their iPhone app at 12:06. It was dispatched at 12:12. It arrived this morning at about 10:30.

Fastest online order EVER.

There was a company i used before to order a graphics card or something when i was having a new computer, they guaranteed next day delivery upto something crazy like 10pm, i was ordering last minute because the place i'd ordered the rest of the stuff from had ran out and decided to just send the rest of the stuff without telling me. Think it turned up at about 7.30am, fuck knows how they got that sort of turn around on orders.

ShopTo are brilliant, I picked up Forza 4 from them this week for a measly £20. Stupendously good game.

I thoroughly recommend their app. Their website is blocked at work - I saw the deal on HotUKDeals, went on the app and less than 30 seconds later, I'd bought it.

Yeah Shopto are awesome. You even get a picture of your package.

I think I had one turn up next day after being ordered at 5pm.

Kingdoms of Amalur is top. I didn't think I'd like it but it's really got me hooked. Everything that you'd want in an RPG.
Nothing too original about the game but it is really well done. I've also downloaded the two lots of DLC. My mate reckons 150 hours to play it through.

It's alright.

It's miles better than GT5 in my opinion. I've tired of it pretty quickly already as I played it non stop, but it's the best driving game around by far.

Anyone play Portal 2? I started playing it last night, with the wife, who is no gamer, and we both thought it was excellent. Might get stuck into the single player game next.

Yep. Both Portal games are excellent. The single player is great and has Stephen Merchant doing the main voice.

Back