• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

FIFA 13 will be compatible with Kinect, you can use it to make subs/change formation without pausing to go to the menu.

New Gears Of War is called Gears Of War Judgement, coming out in 2013, seems to be continuing from where 3 left off, looked completely action packed in the 20 seconds that they showed, one of the things I saw on it has made me think what's happened.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up man! Looks cool :)

Yes, just been over to CVG and seen it.

There'll also be some footage of Aliens: Colonial Marines apparently. I really hope that game lives up to the hype.

I really want that game to be good, love the alien films but I don't like the addition of Predator which has put be off the games. I prefer both of them to be kept separate!

Last edited:
on the vita it's worse theres a 10 seconds delay i've scored screamers in the past and then the wanker ref decides no it's offside

on the vita it's worse theres a 10 seconds delay i've scored screamers in the past and then the $#@!er ref decides no it's offside

They're terrible for it.

On a side note, what an exclusive Playstation has in Last Of Us, that gameplay they showed made the game look fantastic, really looking forward to it, day 1 release for me, apart from Beyond and Last Of Us, it was a poor show from Sony, MS weren't much better, gotta say I think EA stole the show this year.

Still holding out hope that GTA V will be announced over the next couple of days at E3, there's a few secret games still to be shown yet.

I'm playing Dead Island on the PC at the moment and loving it!

It's a funny game, a little clunky, a little unpolished, with quite poorly designed menus - but it is fantastic to play and it's absolutely massive.

I really highly recommend it if you fancy a bit of zombie killing.

I bought it for £7 and its my bargain of the year!

http://www.ztgd.com/reviews/dead-island/

Last edited:
They're terrible for it.

On a side note, what an exclusive Playstation has in Last Of Us, that gameplay they showed made the game look fantastic, really looking forward to it, day 1 release for me, apart from Beyond and Last Of Us, it was a poor show from Sony, MS weren't much better, gotta say I think EA stole the show this year.

Still holding out hope that GTA V will be announced over the next couple of days at E3, there's a few secret games still to be shown yet.

Gta V has all ready been announced months ago and also I think the vita being intigrated into the ps3 as a controller is sonys big f*ck you to nintendo

That Last of Us looks amazing. I will definitely be taking my sons ps3 to play that.

Far Cry 3 looks decent. The new Forza and Need for Speed look good. I also like that all xp earned on Fifa 12 is carried over to Fifa 13 with more things to purchase with it.

Gta V has all ready been announced months ago and also I think the vita being intigrated into the ps3 as a controller is sonys big f*ck you to nintendo

Didn't actually mean announced, I meant more info or at least a new trailer, it's been 7 months since the first, there have been a few things that point to a October release, and if its true, which I highly doubt btw, then they are certainly leaving it late.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

the highlight of e3 for me
video-game-memes-the-best-part-of-microsofts-conference.png

Back