• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Anyone play Portal 2? I started playing it last night, with the wife, who is no gamer, and we both thought it was excellent. Might get stuck into the single player game next.

Yep - Just started. Great game.

If you're playing on PC the user made maps on Steam are supposed to be fantastic - and there are 100's of them!

Forgotto mention. My Xbox Live account got hacked again last week. They took 4000 points out of the account on some 12 month Live subscription.

It's all sorted and they've given me the points back now, but that's twice in less than 6 months.

Please read the details carefully.

I have not been personally affected by money going missing on my playstation account or ever been hacked personally. I think just because sony fucked up and let the serves get hacked no one mentions that Xbox users are actually getting hacked and losing money. The good thing with Psn is that I can purchase some thing that is £6.49 and thats all that gets taken I dont need to purchase set points.

I am probably way behind the times here as I have been living on Tamriel since Christmas, but is Bioshock Infinite out, good, etc?

For the first time since 99, I don't think i'll buy FIFA this year.

Started playing Arkham Asylum again today. I stopped playing it before as I got stuck on one level, 10 minutes after starting it today I've completed it!

I love that game. Arkham City is even better. Absolutely top quality gaming.

For those who play stuff on the PC, the Steam Summer Sale will be starting tomorrow. Which means mega-bargains for thrifty cheapskates like me.

Stuck again now, have to cross a void with the line launcher but I can't fire it at anything.

Now I realised why I stopped playing, it's impossible!

It really isn't. Keep playing - it's well worth it!

Stuck with it and progressing nicely again now! I need to do this with all the games I haven't finished.

The one loop hole with Arkham Asylum is why is Joker in their in the 1st place. If he was as dangerous as he is in the games. Why is he not in a maximum security prison.

But....

the game is really really good. Well worth to be patient with

For those who play stuff on the PC, the Steam Summer Sale will be starting tomorrow. Which means mega-bargains for thrifty cheapskates like me.

Bugger - I've got hundreds of hours of gaming to complete at the moment - this will really fuck things up.
They have such great deals I just can't resist.

I have 53 unread Kindle books for the same reason!

Assassins creed 3 on the Vita looks good it is on the list of many games that will take all of my time up

Little big planet vita
Fifa
Possibly Borderlands vita
Gta V just to name a few

Bugger - I've got hundreds of hours of gaming to complete at the moment - this will really fuck things up.
They have such great deals I just can't resist.

I have 53 unread Kindle books for the same reason!

I know the feeling. I see the sales as a chance to stock up on cheap games for a rainy day. Then I never actually get around to playing half of them. I mean, I bought Arkham Asylum for about 2 squids last summer and only got around to playing it last month.

Killing Poison Ivy is an absolute bitch.

Yeah, that was probably the toughest bit in the game.

I've done the first half of it, but I keep dying when I only need to hit her one more time. Frustrating.

Back