• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Thanks, Hereford. That looks rather useful!

Had a bit of a blast on God of War 3 earlier - utterly mindless, but what a fucking ace game. Especially after a bad day at work!

Just did the Aphrodite sex minigame - fair play to the developers, that was funny. :icon_lol:

Fifa has pissed me right off. I started a player manager career and got Hertha to 5th now on starting my 2nd season I have only manager contracts meaning I cant play with my virtual pro. Fook this game.

Fifa has pissed me right off. I started a player manager career and got Hertha to 5th now on starting my 2nd season I have only manager contracts meaning I cant play with my virtual pro. Fook this game.

Only your current club will offer you a player manager deal unfortunately. The unstoppable AI does for me, in certain games I've scored 3-4 goals and still lost because every time they come at you they score and you can do nothing to about it.

New Gears of War confirmed, fantastic news, I will be getting that!

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait. Gears is the only game franchise I have completed every game of.

Really?? Not a sequel, surely? I've only just finished GOW3.

Great series.

Really?? Not a sequel, surely? I've only just finished GOW3.

Great series.

Apparently so, someone at Gametrailers/Spike TV called Geoff was doing some secret filming for it, think its gonna be a prequel, probably about how the locusts took over, and how Marcus got put in jail.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Yes, just been over to CVG and seen it.

There'll also be some footage of Aliens: Colonial Marines apparently. I really hope that game lives up to the hype.

Just nabbed two bargains (PC only I'm afraid).

Saints Row 3 £10 Steam
Dead Island £7 Greenmangaming.

I now officially need to retire to free up some gaming time.

E3 will be good gta 5 will steal the show, Rumours are that it is 5 times the size of gta 4 and planes are back. I just hope the game is fun and as well built as gta 4

Xbox conference at 5.30 on ign.com. I have a sneaky feeling of a new xbox being announced and gta 5 being an exclusive would hurt

Has anyone played Max Payne 3 yet? I really enjoyed the first two, but as the third one's got a different development team behind it I'm a bit iffy about buying it.

Not only were MP and MP2 great, but Alan Wake (by the same development team) was too.

Has anyone played Max Payne 3 yet? I really enjoyed the first two, but as the third one's got a different development team behind it I'm a bit iffy about buying it.

Not only were MP and MP2 great, but Alan Wake (by the same development team) was too.

Played it and completed it, it's quite a good game, good story behind it too, can be a bit hard at times, due to ammo but that's something you obviously learn the more you get on, it's a solid game, the online's decent on it too.

Back