• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2016/17 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Southampton have signed Nathan Redmond. Occasionally looks quite good but not enough end product

I assume this was their way of replacing Mane, who apparently has agreed terms with Liverpool.

Good signing for klopp if true

Mkhritaryan (or however you spell it) is going to OT for around £20-£25m

didnt know it was £34m..great player though that can decide matches

Don't know how to feel about Mkhitaryan, sometimes looks great but others looks complete powderpuff with no end product, had a great season last time out though so perhaps found some consistency.

Mane to Liverpool confirmed. Crazy fee. Good player on his day but wildly inconsistent

I suppose they are looking for a bit more pace in wide areas as their squad is littered with number ten type players but not sure for that fee he is going to have the impact desire. We shall see! Klopp may get him playing better more consistently as he has done with a few of their players so far.

The thing is I think he's better in central areas too! Liverpool will be top four this season.

The thing is I think he's better in central areas too! Liverpool will be top four this season.

Yeah that is true! He was horrendous at first when they kept shoving him out wide for Saints. As he had a bit more license to come inside he became far more effective.

..and i discovered him in PTG..give me some cred

Andros Townsend's release clause triggered by Palace, although other clubs are likely to do so as well. Not good news for Sako

Matt Ritchie looks set to replace him at Newcastle. Bizarre career move.

More than good enough to play in the Premier League.

Batshuayi seemingly off to Chelsea.

Thomas Meunier off to PSG.

Samuel Umtiti going to Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back