• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bamford will get a loan to the PL or he'll stay at Chelsea, there is no value in him moving to the Champ again, what is there to prove.

Didn't say it was going to happen but they're giving it a go.

I'm struggling to think of many lower Prem teams who would take Bamford on though. Maybe Norwich.

I suppose. I imagine their fans will be wanting a more higher profile signing than that though.

West Brom maybe.

I think Bamfor with Wijnaldum (sp) behind him would be pretty potent. Going to need decent wide players for that to work and I'm not sure Newcastle have them.

Anita-Tiote-Colback

Wijnaldum-De Jong

Bamford

Schteve loves his narrow formations.

Anita is shockingly bad.

Ayoze should be in there somewhere. He's going to be very good.

Anita's an odd one, they've never really played him as a pure DM, that is what he does.

Newcastle need about another five first team players, that is the best fit at the moment.

I hadn't realised their defence was so bad looking at it.

Wijnaldum didn't play in an advanced role for PSV AFAIR. Not in the British "behind the striker" sense.

Wijnaldum can play anywhere in midfield. Equally at home in defensive or attacking midfield roles and out wide as well if needed. Such a smart player.

Hard to believe he's Rajiv's brother really. :icon_lol:

Hugo Lloris has broken his wrist, could put United off.

Southampton and Feyenoord have reached an agreement over Jordy Clasie. A player who many will look at with interest.

Clasie is an excellent footballer, not really a like for like replacement for Schneiderlin though.

Sterlings move to Manchester City confirmed. Though I still think the fee is a bit too steep.

Carl Jenkinson has signed a new contract at Arsenal, and gone straight back to West Ham on loan. It seems a little strange, I would have thought he would be getting into Arsenals squad.

Liked the look of Clasie in his few World Cup cameos.

The Jenkinson deal does seem strange from an Arsenal point of view. You've got Debuchy first choice and Bellerin did an good job filling in last year, if you don't think Jenkinson can unsettle that then why not just sell this summer rather than offer a new deal then loan him out?

They have Chambers as well, overloaded with right backs.

I imagine it'll be something to do with Jenkinson himself still believing that he can break back into the Arsenal team. He wont be on a massive amount for an Arsenal player so it's fairly low risk for them just to hang onto him for another season or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back