• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think chambers is more of a backup CH? And debuchy is way too injury prone.

Jenkinson is deluding himself. Arsenal are clearly never going to use him.

Guardian reckon Hennessey is going to West Brom.

It's going to be chickenfeed anyway. Palace gave us about £1m for him, they'll make around £2.5m profit, if we're due 15% of that then it's £375k. Might pay for Boukari to go away I suppose.

Stewart Downing to 'Boro rising to £7m if they're promoted.

I have to say, that's odd. He was class at times in the Premier League last season - why would he move down a level?

Stewart Downing to 'Boro rising to £7m if they're promoted.

I have to say, that's odd. He was class at times in the Premier League last season - why would he move down a level?

Going "home" while he can still offer them something and to repay the club that nurtured him?

West Ham have got a good deal there.

£5m for a soon to be 31 year old. He was pants after Christmas.

Boro are mental giving him a five year deal.

Yep. Teams are giving FFP the finger as QPR aren't going to be punished properly and Gibson is giving it one last go à la Sir Jack in 2001. Although I bet they don't go and throw all of it at players who will be worthless in 2-3 years.

Yep. Teams are giving FFP the finger as QPR aren't going to be punished properly and Gibson is giving it one last go à la Sir Jack in 2001. Although I bet they don't go and throw all of it at players who will be worthless in 2-3 years.

In 3 years Downing will be 34...

Yeah but they won't sign a whole team of them like Golf Club Dave did.

Juventus and Bayern Munich in advanced negotiations for Arturo Vidal.

Moha El Ouriachi must be unique. He is possibly the first player to turn down Barcelona in favour of the Potteries...

Neither of them were going to break into Barca's starting XI tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back