• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bojan was in the first team for a period. He was bloody brilliant before his injury recently too. I hope he is back to full fitness as I was really enjoying watching him

Van Gaal has absolutely savaged Victor Valdes.

Signed Darmian because "I want a right back that can actually defend".

Brilliant!

Valdes? Don't you mean Rafael?

He has left out Valdes from the tour and ripped him apart in media for not going along with van gaal principles or such

Van Gaal is a fucking dictator..he looks like a robot, and a stubborn bastard

Yeah sorry I thought the two sentences were connected.

I see he ripped into Valdes for not playing in the reserves last season. He certainly doesn't pull his punches. Refreshing to see as long as he's not just slagging players off.

Kaboul off to Sunderland.

Their carousel of awful centre halves shows no sign of stopping.

Kaboul is decent if he can stay fit.

Kaboul has had it, can't stay fit, can't get a run of games so he always looks rusty and out of form, can't keep his weight down to an acceptable level.

Vidal on his way to Bayern and Nottingham Forest have rejected a £4m Michail Antonio offer from West Brom.

The Forest STH I know was saying last night that they should accept that bid and that he's not good enough to turn it down.

Vidal to Bayern seems a waste, much like Lewandowski I think there's just so much more to his game than he'll be able to express playing under Pep.

Pulis is going Championship winger crazy, he's already bought McLean and McManaman. They have other options there as well, Brunt, Morrison, Gardner and Sessegnon can all play wide.

Vidal to Bayern seems a waste, much like Lewandowski I think there's just so much more to his game than he'll be able to express playing under Pep.

Yes surprised that Pep would take him, he usually goes for players who think before they act.

Pulis is going Championship winger crazy, he's already bought McLean and McManaman. They have other options there as well, Brunt, Morrison, Gardner and Sessegnon can all play wide.
Pulis possibly has a bid in for Bakary Sako you would think.

Pulis possibly has a bid in for Bakary Sako you would think.

tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnZt21t0duhj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back