• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------Schweini-------

--Herrera------Schneidi--

Mata------Rooney----Depay

Evans is finished there too - he's up for sale.

If Albion get him that's a decent signing. Never been quite Man Utd class, but will be a good PL player elsewhere as he was at Sunderland. Makes you wonder if he's being kicked out for either gobbling or the ridiculous denial of it

Evans looked good alongside one of Rio/Vidic but he can't lead a defence and the time has come where if he can't do that then he doesn't have a future at United.

As for their midfield, I expect them to play 4-3-3, Schweini and Carrick will rotate, Herrera and Schneiderlin will play more than any of their other CMs, Blind to act as back up for that area and at centre half/left back. As I said the other day Fellaini can fuck off now. Being a bit better in season two than the parks player he looked like in season one does not make him a Man Utd player.

----------Schweini-------

--Herrera------Schneidi--

Mata------Rooney----Depay

If they go with that and park Mata out there at the expense of Di Maria they are beyond silly.

Mata played his best football for Chelsea on the right of a front three, it's where he played at the back end of the season when he was scoring goals and Di Maria might be off to PSG anyway.

He's not quick enough to make that work long term and I really doubt ADM is offski.

City have £49m bid for Sterling accepted.

Some Alan Partridge style negotiation there from the suits at the Etihad.

11742770_10205593078159195_1986520368986073466_n.jpg

Everton looking to bring Nemanja Vidic back to the Premier League. Not sure on that, his best days are behind him now. Dreadful for Inter at times last season.

Schweini and Schneidi confirmed. Both straight into the Man U squad for their North American tour.

Good business for them so far. Sorted their midfield issues and are working on the defence. But short up top unless they use Fellaini up there and his Henrmadez back for good?

I don't think Van Gaal rates Hernandez. They will presumably get at least another forward in as RVP is turkey-bound.

Cavani still the big link, I'm really not convinced by him but then it isn't my decision.

Depay can play through the middle as well.

As much as I'd love to see Zlatan in the Premier League I think that ship has sailed. He's 34 in October.

True. Like you, I would love to see him in English football. He would be totally suited for our style of game.

Sheff Wed have inexplicably tried to loan Daryl Murphy. Mick's response:

"There’s been loads. I’ve even had one club ring me up and ask me if we’d loan him! Knobheads. That was outstanding.”

Still gives good value to the press, does Mick. What a stupid idea that was by the club asking about the loan. We might as well ask Wenger if he would loan us Giroud.

Not confirmed that was Sheff Weds btw, although they're definitely interested in him. They're also trying to get Patrick Bamford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back