• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll sign Scheiderlein too!

Fellaini can do one, he isn't Man Utd quality.

Isn't this just a rearranged sentence from a few days ago...

:icon_lol:

Fair play to him though and I think it'll be the best option for his career. Can't believe how much he's come on - I'd totally written him off a few years back.

Don't see how he'd be anything other than a fringe player at City.

Only takes a few bad games at the wrong time to get shunted out at Citeh. One misplayed pass and you've just written a £35m check to buy your replacement.

Darmian to United confirmed. They seriously needed a right back, Rafael is always injured and a liability, Valencia is not a full back.

City have £49m bid for Sterling accepted.

Some Alan Partridge style negotiation there from the suits at the Etihad.

Chelsea have loaned three players to vitesse Arnhem for next season, including baker and brown. Better than going to
Boro I guess.

Not in the least bit surprised by the Sterling fee. He's perfect for City.

They have an ageing squad - he's young.

They haven't got enough pace - he's quick.

Homegrown talent rule - he's English.

And in this day and age, with young, fast, British players going for more than the going rate, it's no shock to see that sort of figure.

Hopefully he'll grow up a bit and realise he's got to stop acting the cock and just get on with doing his job on the pitch but I think he's got a very exciting future. He's just what City need.

City have £49m bid for Sterling accepted.

Some Alan Partridge style negotiation there from the suits at the Etihad.

49 million....fucking ell what an overpriced load of spunk.
cant wait till it all goes tits up.

Why would you want it to fail?

Fees irrelevant. His wages plus bonuses and signing on fees will be more than that over 5/6 years. And it's not like he going to be worth nothing in 5 years time

Schneiderlein off to United too.

Great signing, he's a superb player.

Sterling going to City will be good for him and consequently good for England. He might learn his job and fulfil his potential.

Schneiderlein off to United too.

Great signing, he's a superb player.

Harsh on Herrera, great little player but basically shut out with Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger (sp) coming in.

I wouldn't say so.

They're not going to play Carrick, Schneidi and Schweini at the same time.

Carrick and Schweini will rotate I reckon whilst the other two are the permanent fixtures.

Can't imagine they play any three of those at the same time. Only two central spots in that side as far as I can see. Given health, I'd foresee Schneiderlin and a swinging door of Bastirick sitting behind Mata/Rooney/etc.

120715233835.png

Something like that. I mean, that's Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Blind, Fellaini, Carrick, and Herrera all playing for two spots. That's a helluva competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back