• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti signed Carrasco from Monaco.

Surprised to see the Pharoah is moving. Mihajlovic sounded excited to develop him as a central midfielder.

El Shaarawy to Monaco to replace him.

Newcastle sign van La Parra's half brother Wijnaldum for £14.5M. Quality signing.

Some of the money from the El Shaarawy deal will allow Milan to bring Ibrahimovic back from PSG.

Liverpool looking at Gary Medel.

Some of the money from the El Shaarawy deal will allow Milan to bring Ibrahimovic back from PSG.

Liverpool looking at Gary Medel.

I read somewhere there is a deal on the table for Ibrahimovic to sign, 6million per season.

I read somewhere there is a deal on the table for Ibrahimovic to sign, 6million per season.

I believe they're just trying to agree a deal with PSG. They want €5m for him and they need a replacement. Sounds like they really want to try and take Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Cavani through the middle and Lucas RW?

Edinson was brilliant when Ibra was out injured.

El Shaarawy to Monaco to replace him.

I know - still, surpirsed to hear they're letting him go after Sinisa spoke very highly of him.

It's a 2m loan with obligatory 16m purchase after 15 games.

Benjamin Stambouli to Watford from Spurs, looks like Watford will look to play football through midfield next season.

Stambouli's a decent footballer but he is very, very slow. If they put him and Capoue together they'll really struggle against any team that dominates possession, no legs.

Bayern and Manchester United both announce Schweini is done, subject to medical and personal terms. Really looking forward to seeing him in English football. I think he will be brilliant for Manchester United.

I would be concerned about his fitness, he's been very in and out for the last 18 months. I suspect he will do a jobshare with Carrick for the next couple of years as neither can really be relied on to play 40-50 games a season now.

I would be concerned about his fitness, he's been very in and out for the last 18 months. I suspect he will do a jobshare with Carrick for the next couple of years as neither can really be relied on to play 40-50 games a season now.

Bayern supporting friend reckons his knees will go after three months.

Also, talk of Victor Valdes going to Antalyaspor.

Shaqiri to Stoke and Delph to City now not happening.

I think that's why it might work, one of them paired with Blind/Herrera/Fellaini I suppose

Surprised Delph to City is off.

Madrid bid for Kiko Casilla (28 year old GK from Espanyol) and are rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back