• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some American youtuber i think. He made a few videos that showed reporters being interrupted by some bloke saying it and it got quite a lot of views.

They can never do it like this again surely. It is just embarrassing. Sit inside the training grounds and leave the mongs out

Jim White

"The main question is...the two main questions are..."

images
??????

Hull City have really gone to town today. Steve Bruce must have been very annoyed about their performance at Aston Villa.

If only there were coverage of Deadline Day that isn't aimed at Sun readers...

Think Hull have got a fairly decent squad, and they are quite flexible with formations. They will do well again, maybe even push for top half.

If only there were coverage of Deadline Day that isn't aimed at Sun readers...

At least Jim and co in the studio are doing a decent job. Had to go and pick up Squeeze earlier and had the dubious pleasure of listening to Stan Collymore and Mark "really shouty" Saggers on talkshite. I used to think Saggers was alright but he sounds like a complete nob on that station.

Hll have signed Gaston Ramirez on loan

At least Jim and co in the studio are doing a decent job. Had to go and pick up Squeeze earlier and had the dubious pleasure of listening to Stan Collymore and Mark "really shouty" Saggers on talkshite. I used to think Saggers was alright but he sounds like a complete nob on that station.

You really do like making yourself angry, don't you?! :icon_lol:

To be fair, Collymore sounded okay. It is Saggers who drives me demented. Awful, sub-Durham shouty soundbites. They had the agent Silkman on there as well, telling the world he was also a completely amazing coach and had advised El Tel about where player X should have played. Moderately hilarious. He also said lower league clubs holding out for high fees were killing the game. Hilarious.

AGAIN at Villa FFS. I'm surprised this sort of thing hasn't happened before mind

It's hilarious watching them all in the studio trying to keep it together though

There are some fucking morons out there.

Wigan signing Emyr Huws from Man City,4-year contract.

Fulham have signed Matt Smith for half a million from Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back