• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal apply for an extension to get the Welbeck deal done. Interesting. I didn't even know that was allowed unless your name was Redknapp.

Arsenal apply for an extension to get the Welbeck deal done. Interesting. I didn't even know that was allowed unless your name was Redknapp.

Iirc they did that when they bought Arshavin too.

Awaiting the clueless "WULVZ AY WE" brigade moaning on Twitter and on the Mix. Meltdown expected within the next 5 minutes.

I have just read this on the BBC deadline day webpage::

Clubs sometimes conclude deals at the last minute and it is not always easy for them to get everything completed and sent over by 11pm. The so called 'deal sheet' allows a club to confirm that a deal has been reached in order to allow for additional time to submit the remaining documentation.
The sheet cannot be used prior to 21:00 BST and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes. Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork.

It started this morning. Somebody opened up a "Nobody Signed" thread this morning in anticipation. These people are just unbelievable. And they are going mental already.

One of them has now started saying Jackett isn't a good manager...

Rotherham have got Becchio. Cracking deal for them.

It started this morning. Somebody opened up a "Nobody Signed" thread this morning in anticipation. These people are just unbelievable. And they are going mental already.

One of them has now started saying Jackett isn't a good manager...

Some people really do need to give their heads a wobble. Imagine thinking that because he couldn't get Millwall promoted to the Premiership with no money whatsoever KJ is not a good manager.

Arsenal granted extension to complete the Welbeck deal.

Pete O'Rourke thinks Doyle is gone for the remainder of his contract. I presume Palace will be paying most or all of his wages.

Tunnicliffe to Blackburn.

Some people really do need to give their heads a wobble. Imagine thinking that because he couldn't get Millwall promoted to the Premiership with no money whatsoever KJ is not a good manager.

Especially hanging your hat on Holloway as the better example.

Especially hanging your hat on Holloway as the better example.

WeAreTheWolves said:
Yes but Jackett failed with Millwall to reach the play-offs, unlike others.

But as I said, so many good and very similar, including KJ.

My word... I know some of the posters on the Mix are incredibly dense but the biscuit really has been taken today.

United have until midnight re. Falcao,Arsenal have an hour more re. Welbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back